July Kings

Piss'n'Broke

Hey all

Hit the water with Greg and kelly this morning! Off to gather a few squid were we ran into Dano1 with refugees onboard :wacko:. Got a few yakkas as well before we headed off to our spot were dano1 was already locked in battle.

Greg landed 2 both legal and i dropped or missed the strike on 2 myself. Nice day out before the storm this arvo.

Dan

Hey all

Hit the water with Greg and kelly this morning! Off to gather a few squid were we ran into Dano1 with refugees onboard :wacko:. Got a few yakkas as well before we headed off to our spot were dano1 was already locked in battle.

Greg landed 2 both legal and i dropped or missed the strike on 2 myself. Nice day out before the storm this arvo.

Dan

great work out there mate, got any pics of the kings?

They were biting all morning. But unlike the typical smash and grab these kingys were biting like flathead,,, tap, tap, tap, tap,,, abit of weight then the rod would buckle.

Dan

Tap Tap Tap or Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz I would rather do that than stay at home. Great Stuff Dan and Greg. I willd be looking forward to more habour Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz next weekend I hope rain, hail or shine!