Tongariro Arvo Off

searabbit

Sensational photos!

Postcard material!

Were you using a wide angle lens or have you just cropped it?

Cheers

Peter

g'day peter, i remember your great shots at swr's, the top pic has been cropped to 9 x 20 inch, but the sunset is a stitched panorama ( 5 frames) 12 x 50 inch. here,s another looking towards mount tongariro. we also got a few trout roberta.post-1424-1220592203_thumb.jpg

g'day peter, i remember your great shots at swr's, the top pic has been cropped to 9 x 20 inch, but the sunset is a stitched panorama ( 5 frames) 12 x 50 inch. here,s another looking towards mount tongariro. we also got a few trout roberta.

Thanks for that searabbit. They're all sensational images. Does your work have anything to do with photography or are you just a talented amateur? Also, what camera and editing software do you use?

Cheers

Peter

Thanks for that searabbit. They're all sensational images. Does your work have anything to do with photography or are you just a talented amateur? Also, what camera and editing software do you use?

Cheers

Peter

Thanks for your comments on my images Peter and everybody else as well, its always nice when i get good feedback from my photography guys. Im a amateur at the moment Peter, working on my own website, attempting to brake into the panorama landscape market, sold just a handful so far. at the moment i use a canon 30d & have adobe photoshop cs3.

post-1424-1220594797_thumb.jpg

post-1424-1220594826_thumb.jpg

Absolutely magic shots, Searabbit!! So glad you got into some trout! 22 is amazing! Must be bloody cold there just now - we are having horrible weather here & it feels like the middle of winter again!!!!

With shots like that, you should be able to sell quite a few!

Hard to believe the mountain was blowing its top not that long ago!! :1yikes:

Where is Whalan??

Roberta

Absolutely magic shots, Searabbit!! So glad you got into some trout! 22 is amazing! Must be bloody cold there just now - we are having horrible weather here & it feels like the middle of winter again!!!!

With shots like that, you should be able to sell quite a few!

Hard to believe the mountain was blowing its top not that long ago!! :1yikes:

Where is Whalan??

Roberta

whalan is near mt.druitt, i should also add we released 16 of the 22 & also drop another 12 fish, it was my first time to the north island and very happy with our results.