What Are All The Fishraiders Getting Up To This Weekend?

johnno

Surprise, surprise, surprise.... I'll be packing and sorting in anticipation of stage 1 of our move that occurs at the end of October. All of my fishing tackle bar 3 outfits for me, 2 for Little Slinky and one tackle bag are now in storage.... out of my reach until the end of January :1badmood:

I may have to temporarily leave Fishraider and join Furnitureraider :mad3:

Cheers, Slinky

I'll probably be working on the boat.. Might give it a polish, shampoo carpet, polish the stainless work....i also picked up a new flush mount deckwash fitting that needs to be installed, so i'm looking forward to the fibreglass itch..... oh yeah, i might finally adjust the freakin antennas so they are even!

As I am desperate to get back into fishing after a long hiatus, I'm hoping to get a bit of time on Sunday to try my hand at fishing for blackfish in Narrabeen Lake. Never fished there before, so it will be good to check it out if I can.

If I can't manage that, there's always the option of trying for a dreaded carp closer to home.

Baz

Day tripping to Broughton chasing reds on Sunday :thumbup:

Monday might pull me finger out and drag the Skeeter west to chase Bass.

G

Was just thinking of taking my little tinny to the Nepean Monday for a bass fish The water looked good when I drove over it yesterday

Was just thinking of taking my little tinny to the Nepean Monday for a bass fish The water looked good when I drove over it yesterday

mate its not bad went for a flick near my mates farm for three hours for one follow they r there but just werent very active gonna stick to the carp this weekend i know they will be feedin

Beach session for me, somewhere on the northern beaches.... Saturday night...

haven't fished the beach in over 2 months... put together a nice beach outfit for my old man on father's day. He's never fished the beach before and wants some practice before he heads to batemans for a 10 day break.

Hopefully I can teach him a thing or 2... and hopefully the fish come out and play too...

:1fishing1: AJ

Sorro and myself are off the Cairns for 8 days :1fishing1:

oh the girls are coming too but we don't know what they will be doing

Reef, river, estuary do we fish or go crabbing ........... hmmmmm

decisions decisions decisions :yahoo:

Oh there will also be :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::thumbup:

and Go those Roosters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: