Teacher Wanted

winnings1

Thanks to Roscoe and several marlin trips including one memorable stripy at 110kg I decided to make my new purchase, (boat number 14) a 31ft Noosa Cat. Figured that I wouldn't mind getting out there this summer and try for some game fish. Several boats ago I did give it a crack out of a Bertrum 26' but unfortunately the boat was right but the guy driving it wasn't.

When you are out on Broadbill the cruise is so good that the deckie does all the work. Now that means that I mostly slept between turns in the chair and didn't learn much.

So now I am seeking an expert marlin, tuna, etc etc experienced game fisherman to show me the ropes. Boat and fuel provided or alternatively I can get a few ohter novices to assist in othe rpayment methods. So if you are an expert in game fishing please let me know as I really do want to maximise the use of this boat.

Happy fishing!!

Winnings

Edited by winnings1

Thanks to Roscoe and several marlin trips including one memorable stripy at 110kg I decided to make my new purchase, (boat number 14) a 31ft Noosa Cat. Figured that I wouldn't mind getting out there this summer and try for some game fish. Several boats ago I did give it a crack out of a Bertrum 26' but unfortunately the boat was right but the guy driving it wasn't.

When you are out on Broadbill the cruise is so good that the deckie does all the work. Now that means that I mostly slept between turns in the chair and didn't learn much.

So now I am seeking an expert marlin, tuna, etc etc experienced game fisherman to show me the ropes. Boat and fuel provided or alternatively I can get a few ohter novices to assist in othe rpayment methods. So if you are an expert in game fishing please let me know as I really do want to maximise the use of this boat.

Happy fishing!!

Winnings

My recommendation would be to join a Game Club, If you fish around Sydney there is plenty of good ones on offer.

What part of Sydney do you live in and where is the boat moored?

Hi Winnings,

I suggest joining Port Hacking GFC or St. George sportfishing Club. I am a member of both.

The next PHGFC meeting details can be found on their website www.phgfc.com.

The St.George SFC meets on the 1st Thursday of each month from 7:30 pm at St.George Masonic Club, Roberts Avenue Mortdale.

Bruce.