Fish Finder

onyourway

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me choose a new fish finder/sounder. At the moment i'm running a battling old school 300 series hummingbird which is giving me the Sugar Honey Iced Tea'S and has no doubt hindered my efforts to reel in that big kingie. I have a mate that runs a lowrance finder which was apparently quite cheap and does a very good job. looking to spend a little more this time around approx $350 - $400. Would of course love to spend less but i'd like to get a quality finder that will have a good life span and of course find me some top fishing spots.

:mad3:

Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated.

cheers

Ben

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me choose a new fish finder/sounder. At the moment i'm running a battling old school 300 series hummingbird which is giving me the Sugar Honey Iced Tea'S and has no doubt hindered my efforts to reel in that big kingie. I have a mate that runs a lowrance finder which was apparently quite cheap and does a very good job. looking to spend a little more this time around approx $350 - $400. Would of course love to spend less but i'd like to get a quality finder that will have a good life span and of course find me some top fishing spots.

:mad3:

Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated.

cheers

Ben

G'day Ben,

Definately worth throwing a few more bucks and getting something with GPS and or Plotter. Will then be able to save your secret spots and much easier to navigate in inclement weather.

Try this link

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.ph...c=33438&hl=

Cheers

Edited by Mariner 31

G'day Ben,

Definately worth throwing a few more bucks and getting something with GPS and or Plotter. Will then be able to save your secret spots and much easier to navigate in inclement weather.

Cheers

a good cheap sounder is a furuno LS 4100 from bias at about 450 bucks. top sounder for the cash and picks up the fish very well.

i had one on my older boat.

i have a Garmin FF140 i need to get rid off cause i upgraded. used for 1yr but good as new.

make me an offer if you like

thanks for the feedback guys i really appreciate it. Caine thanks for the offer but i'm going to go for a brand newie, so i know what its been through, plus half the excitement is unwrapping, just like an early xmas prezzie.

I have a separate hand help gps but i think it might be an idea to go with a sounder that has gps built in.

Thanks again guys.

Ben