Browns

isofish

hi raiders, been hanging to get to browns all year. every time we want to go, the weather wont allow us to get out. just wondering if anyone went out today as we are planing to go out tomorrow and would apreciate and reports of fish activatiy and the conditions out there!!

hi raiders, been hanging to get to browns all year. every time we want to go, the weather wont allow us to get out. just wondering if anyone went out today as we are planing to go out tomorrow and would apreciate and reports of fish activatiy and the conditions out there!!

a couple of mates were out today, said it was quiet on the radio with a charter guy picking up an alby or two. my mate scored a 9kg alby but thats about it.

im heading out tomorrow hopefully the fish are on the chew.

a couple of mates were out today, said it was quiet on the radio with a charter guy picking up an alby or two. my mate scored a 9kg alby but thats about it.

im heading out tomorrow hopefully the fish are on the chew.

We are heading out there tommorow to ,I guess it will be just a case of out there and seeing if it has dropped overnight,the reports seemed to vary from fish everywhere to not much happining :wacko:

I would hope that the weather gods shine some calm seas on us tommorow so that a few boats can get out and get amongst it.

Fingers crossed.

I think a lot of people should forget about 'browns' and look for the water. Thats what holds the tuna. Head north, the warmer stuff is there.

I have heard reliable reports of bean fin and small marlin around. There are plenty of them when the warmer can be found. There have been fin accidently jiged at the 12 mile.

Condidtions should be respectable. Find the right water, and you'll find the fish