Stolen Property

ORES

Guys,

I just have to tell some one about this.

I went fishing on Tursday night and came home and took all my gear out of the boat and put it in the car.

That night I forgot to get the gear out of the car due to being tired.

This morning went to my car and all my gear was stolen probably by some F*#KN junkie from one of the many housos in the Balmain area. :1badmood: What a joke, we pay throgh the teeth to live here and the get waterfront for $70 a week.

Mate I lost:

1 x nitro viper

1 x diawa monster mesh

1 x Morthan Branzino Diawa 3000 reel

1 x Shimano 4500 baitrunner

1 x scotty 1050 dowriger

1 x tackle box with about $250 worth of gear.

I am devistated :( Hope the son of a shit that stole it gets struck by lightning holding the NITRO. :ranting2:

My hard earned cash has been scored by some dole bludger.

LONG SHOT but if any one gets offered any of these items in the Balmain area in a pub some where PLEASE spare a thought to the poor hard working sole that forked out his hard earned cash for this gear and give me a call on 0405 330 760 Ill be there with MORE THAN BELLS ON!!!!

Thanks for listening................. Im going for a beer to drown my sorows and lack of bing carefull.......expensive lesson to learn...............

Mate I was in your exact position earlier in the year...

I know how you feel and it sucks. :1badmood:

I ended up claiming mine on home and contents insurance cause the car was parked in our driveway when it was broken into.

Going to go-fish and replacing my gear definitely helped take some of the pain away.

Maybe check out your insurance options, and good luck getting your gear back.

Cheers

Tony

Mate I was in your exact position earlier in the year...

I know how you feel and it sucks. :1badmood:

I ended up claiming mine on home and contents insurance cause the car was parked in our driveway when it was broken into.

Going to go-fish and replacing my gear definitely helped take some of the pain away.

Maybe check out your insurance options, and good luck getting your gear back.

Cheers

Tony

Cheers mate, no such luck, car on the street. I dont think my car insurance covers it but Ill try........

OUCH!!! :thumbdown:

Will keep ear to ground for you...

Ceph I thought you were going to ask him about the new Morethan Bellson..... hahahaha

Stucatz, happened to me many times and hurts just as bad every time to. Now it's one of the first jobs when getting home, put the tackle away!!

G

Really sorry to hear the bad news mate, you didn't mention the police , but I gather you did report it, and your car insurance should cover contents to a certified amount. Will keep an eye on the for sale classifieds for you up my way.. Cheers Mate...

That sucks :badmood::ranting2:

Have you checked with your insurance company to see if it might be covered under your home contents or car insurance policy? Some policies do have some cover for that sort of thing.

Come the revolution, :1punk: like that will be the first up against the wall :gun_bandana:

The rat will try to sell it somewhere... I just hope that it's to a Raider who reports it.

Sorry mate, Slinky

That really sucks stucatz, I'd be livid if that happened to me and my gear nowhere near worth as much as yours.

It's a bit unfair to assume to was a junkie or a dole bludger, a fellow fisherman could have spotted it and taken it as that is some quality gear not to mention it's cost.

Edited by reLapse

That really sucks stucatz, I'd be livid if that happened to me and my gear nowhere near worth as much as yours.

It's a bit unfair to assume to was a junkie or a dole bludger, a fellow fisherman could have spotted it and taken it as that is some quality gear not to mention it's cost.

Ive got VERY dark tints!!????!!

:mad3::mad3: That is bloody lousy, STUCATZ! :thumbdown:

Sadly, I don't think it is a junkie you are looking for, but someone who knows the value of the damn fine gear you lost. For example, our local tackle store was broken into recently, and the perpetrators moved 2 x $1500 game fishing outfits out of the road of the safe, to get at less than $300 contained within the safe.

That said mate, nothing changes the fact that someone has stolen your hard earned $$, and violated the sanctity of your private vehicle. The worst part?.... incidents of theft of fishing gear will become more prevalent in the warmer months!! Beware Raiders! :(

Hodgey

:mad3::mad3: That is bloody lousy, STUCATZ! :thumbdown:

Sadly, I don't think it is a junkie you are looking for, but someone who knows the value of the damn fine gear you lost. For example, our local tackle store was broken into recently, and the perpetrators moved 2 x $1500 game fishing outfits out of the road of the safe, to get at less than $300 contained within the safe.

That said mate, nothing changes the fact that someone has stolen your hard earned $$, and violated the sanctity of your private vehicle. The worst part?.... incidents of theft of fishing gear will become more prevalent in the warmer months!! Beware Raiders! :(

Hodgey

Thats right,

Ive learnt my lesson(the hard way)

It doesnt matter how good you are..... there are allways ass holes out there............

Thats all right mate, im just PI#*D OFF!! as you could imagine!!!

And i would like to thank fishraidar for giving me a chance to tell fellow fishoes about the risks of leavin valuable equipment in your car and hpw its worth taking the extra 5 minutes unloading your car after fishing.........

Sadly, I don't think it is a junkie you are looking for, but someone who knows the value of the damn fine gear you lost.

Exactly and it will most likely end up on ebay or in the trading post if they didn't take it for themselves.

Thats all right mate, im just PI#*D OFF!! as you could imagine!!!

And i would like to thank fishraidar for giving me a chance to tell fellow fishoes about the risks of leavin valuable equipment in your car and hpw its worth taking the extra 5 minutes unloading your car after fishing.........

I lost gear years and years ago whilst camping but that's a situation where the gear was quite easy to get, I've been tempted to just say "**** it" and leave all my gear in the car cause I'm buggered after coming back from a day on the harbor.

I couldn't imagine losing my current gear and it's total value would only be worth $700, losing say a couple of stellas and t-curves if I had the cash to buy them would send me over the edge.

Edited by reLapse

Guys,

I just have to tell some one about this.

I went fishing on Tursday night and came home and took all my gear out of the boat and put it in the car.

That night I forgot to get the gear out of the car due to being tired.

This morning went to my car and all my gear was stolen probably by some F*#KN junkie from one of the many housos in the Balmain area. :1badmood: What a joke, we pay throgh the teeth to live here and the get waterfront for $70 a week.

Mate I lost:

1 x nitro viper

1 x diawa monster mesh

1 x Morthan Branzino Diawa 3000 reel

1 x Shimano 4500 baitrunner

1 x scotty 1050 dowriger

1 x tackle box with about $250 worth of gear.

I am devistated :( Hope the son of a shit that stole it gets struck by lightning holding the NITRO. :ranting2:

My hard earned cash has been scored by some dole bludger.

LONG SHOT but if any one gets offered any of these items in the Balmain area in a pub some where PLEASE spare a thought to the poor hard working sole that forked out his hard earned cash for this gear and give me a call on 0405 330 760 Ill be there with MORE THAN BELLS ON!!!!

Thanks for listening................. Im going for a beer to drown my sorows and lack of bing carefull.......expensive lesson to learn...............

Im gonna have a look out tomm. Ive got 3 more afternoon shifts around balmain - five dock- drummoyne - glebe- annandale - stanmore. etc. If someone on the road offers me something Ill give u a call. Ill tell my work mates too.

Im gonna have a look out tomm. Ive got 3 more afternoon shifts around balmain - five dock- drummoyne - glebe- annandale - stanmore. etc. If someone on the road offers me something Ill give u a call. Ill tell my work mates too.

Cheers guys,

I appreciate your support :(

once again it has happened.

Mate i am in the same area and again my boat had a going over for nill result for the thievs, just pisses me off. I think there are a few going around the area at the moment, They have hit my boat twice in the past week, the first time they only got bits and pieces and the second time just made a mess... so Anyone in this area please put your gear under lock and key. Dont help fund a junkies habits, But if you see one going near your stuff... Well steel caps do a great job!!!

once again it has happened.

Mate i am in the same area and again my boat had a going over for nill result for the thievs, just pisses me off. I think there are a few going around the area at the moment, They have hit my boat twice in the past week, the first time they only got bits and pieces and the second time just made a mess... so Anyone in this area please put your gear under lock and key. Dont help fund a junkies habits, But if you see one going near your stuff... Well steel caps do a great job!!!

I think its the flavour of the month for these ass holes mate.