Ray R And Roberta Meet Up

Ray R

Hi Raiders, well this arvo I was very pleased to meet up with a Fishraider legend, Roberta.

We had a good chin wag about lots of fishy things and let me tell you she is a real salt of the earth person, we swapped a few fishy secrets and spoke of past fish tales, Hutcho even popped in to say hi to Roberta as well.

It was a short but very pleasent meet up and so glad to meet her in the flesh, she is a lovely person.

Anyway thats about it and yes fishraiders do exist.. Cheers All....

post-3371-1223886365_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1223886409_thumb.jpg

so lets get this straight that's roberta's camper and keith runs for a hobby

so all the stuff in the camper and trailer must be roberta's fishing gear :074:

cherrs gary :biggrin2:

Having seen it first hand, Gary, I can assure you it is extremely organised chaos! :074:

Glad you guys got to catch up. You're gonna have a helluva report for us when you get back Roberta :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey

hehehe thanks guys! It was terrific meeting up with Ray & Hutcho yesterday arvo!! I maybe could have managed another hour on the highway heading north, but wouldn't have been responsible for any accidents caused ......... so pulled over down Ettalong way & opted for safety instead!

Hodgey patched me onto Ray & we met up by the water there, where I had already tossed in a few sps with no result :( We had a good chinwag & then Hutcho turned up to complete the trio! Great guys - I recommend you making contact with Ray if you are heading up this way again! Look forward to getting back there real soon! :thumbup: Specially in the yak!!

Here is a hint on how I have been sleeping for the last week or so ...... it was so much easier than putting the yak back on top of the trailer again!!! :biggrin2:

It doesn't snore or pinch my blanket ...... that's my 'space' on the right hand side! :1yikes:

post-2231-1223979624_thumb.jpg

I am extremely knackered right now & am about to fall asleep in front of the computer ....... also have to take the camper to the Gear box Doctors in Taree tomorrow, as I got home to discover we now have no reverse! :mad3::1badmood:

Hope to put up a post on my week long adventure tomorrow! :)

just a teaser ......

the view from our campsite near the entrance to Tuross

post-2231-1223979928_thumb.jpg

Would you believe these were caught in the lake ...... on poppers!! Over 50cm average - I put 3 more back - all caught to the right of the photo :1yikes:

Cheerio for now

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

So Ray have you picked up some of Roberta's blackfish secrets and will we be seeing reports on the central coast blackfish :1fishing1: ?

"...... it was so much easier than putting the yak back on top of the trailer again!!!

It doesn't snore or pinch my blanket ...... that's my 'space' on the right hand side!"

Roberta, I take it that you weren't making Keith sleep outside on the trailer :074::074::074:

Cheers, Steve

so lets get this straight that's roberta's camper and keith runs for a hobby

so all the stuff in the camper and trailer must be roberta's fishing gear :074:

cherrs gary :biggrin2:

:Funny-Post:

Hey Gary... Roberta's one smart lady. She travels with a guy who only needs room for a pair of runners... more room for yaks, rods & pizza boxes full of weed. :074:

Cheers, Slinky