125cm King 18kg

chef gone fishin1

Chef,

great effort mate. We've had a couple mess up the deck over 30lb while jigging

and the hit and fight is unbelievable eh. Make sure you put that up for the lure

fishing records - it will be great to see the ante upped to something that special.

Well done, barker.

Edited by barker

boys details are forth coming just trying to pack the house and get the car and boat ready for the road trip up nth coast and now im going out tonight to see micheal frente and spear head at the enmore. So details and better photos over the next few days.

but here are a few 15kg line

20min to 1/2hr fight

the fish got me down to the backing toooo many times the fight got hot in 100mts of water but the fish really started to buck in the last 50mts thats when it took 120yards of braid and my fight was just to get the knot back on the reel.+ i had everyone givin me shit. :tease: during the fight.

the best part was when i saw my mate adams face when it was time to gaff the fish. Thats when i knew i was onto something special. I looked over the side and went whaooo.

When the fish hit the deck it was :yahoo: all around.

It took 2 of us in rollin seas to hold the fish up for the cameras.

the jig was a cheap 10 buck jig.

better photos will come soon

Sensational fish!

You lead a tough life hey. I bet you'll be the rockingest dude in the joint tonight at Spearhead (great band). Then off up the coast after a gourmet kingfish meal no doubt.

Now that's livin'.

Love your work Chef.