Kiama Wide

SEAFEARER

Nice Fish.. We just don't see enough of the big boys any more..well done

Ross

Unfortunately that seems to be the case Ross,and you would know that better than the rest of us ,but in saying that these last couple of seasons seem to be an improvement on years gone by.Thanks for your reply Ross i appreciate it coming from a legend.

Guest Big-Banana

Cracking fish, no doubt the quality has improved over the last couple of seasons.

How was he caught? Troll? Cube? 24kg?

Edited by Big-Banana

Cracking fish, no doubt the quality has improved over the last couple of seasons.

How was he caught? Troll? Cube? 24kg?

Thanks mate,caught on the troll,using 15kg,first fish of the day, so didn't matter what happened for the rest of the day,i was rapt.

Dave

Mate,

CONGRATULATIONS on a FANTASTIC FISH!!!!!! Would have put up a fantastic fight and i hope it tastes just as fantastic for you! Absolutely fantastic, especially for all of us who get out there and no the effort it takes to catch quality fish like that!

Andrew

Well done mate! so this week it i'll be should have been here last week.

Hey raiders this bloke got me on mt first yft, thats karma right there, you deserve that!

Hope i get to fish with you again soon.

Lata Raida.

Waynie.

No problems there mate, i'll get you out there again for sure, Searabbit was kicking himself when i told him how good the water was out there on Saturday,he thinks he missed he's opportunity.