Monster Of The Deep

Guest MRSIWANNAJEWY

Question

Guest MRSIWANNAJEWY

I'LL SUPPLY THE FISH YOU COOK UP THE CHIPS AND GET A BAG OR TWO OF LEMONS

What Lurks in the Swan River !

post-7561-1225745498_thumb.jpg

This Sturgeon is Still alive, just worn out from the fight. They turned him loose after the photo.

This Sturgeon was caught on the Swan just near Fremantle City, Perth, Western Australia two weeks ago. It weighed out at over 1,000 lbs and measured out at 11'1'. It was 56'' around the girth and took over 6 and a half hours, and 4 dozen beers, for the 4 guys taking turns at the reeling it in.

Any Sturgeon OVER about five feet has to be released unharmed and cannot be removed from the water.

They are brood breeding stock and probably older than most of us. This one maybe 100 years old.

12 answers to this question

I'LL SUPPLY THE FISH YOU COOK UP THE CHIPS AND GET A BAG OR TWO OF LEMONS

What Lurks in the Swan River !

post-7561-1225745498_thumb.jpg

This Sturgeon is Still alive, just worn out from the fight. They turned him loose after the photo.

This Sturgeon was caught on the Swan just near Fremantle City, Perth, Western Australia two weeks ago. It weighed out at over 1,000 lbs and measured out at 11'1'. It was 56'' around the girth and took over 6 and a half hours, and 4 dozen beers, for the 4 guys taking turns at the reeling it in.

Any Sturgeon OVER about five feet has to be released unharmed and cannot be removed from the water.

They are brood breeding stock and probably older than most of us. This one maybe 100 years old.

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!! :1yikes:

That's amazing!! I have never seen one of those before.