First Jew For Em

DarrenC

post-8406-1226741454_thumb.jpgFinally got the lil tinny registered, fixed, and in the drink. Took it out at Berowra waters on thursday avo with the :wife: . More exploring than fishing. Found a few likely spots for crabs and fish, i think, only caught fish at the last and closest spot to home. Drifting around a corner i got a hit. Thought it was a flatty cos of the fight, or lack there of. A few jolts on the way and i seen a flash of silver. "a bream" i said, "not real big". But then as i was catching it above the boat i realised it was a little Jew. About 25cm.post-8406-1226741501_thumb.jpg Then about 4 drifs and half an hour later, Em and i get hits at the same time. This time i did have a flatty, 45cm. And Em had a little Jew. About 30cm. post-8406-1226741476_thumb.jpgHer First ever. She went nuts with excitment! But that was all, nothing after that. Kept trying for a bit but had to go cos it was getting dark.

Good type of fish to brand the boat with.

My first jewies were all that size and am still yet to top it :wacko:

Sounds like a lot of little soapies throughout h'bury at the moment, sign of good things to come hopefully :1fishing1:

Well done on getting the boat all registered & tested in the water before Xmas! You'll have no worries on deciding what to do most weekends now :074:

Well done on the Jewies, Em, small tho they were - you'll get a bigger one soon! :)

Cheers

Roberta