Which One Do You Think Looks Better?

locodave

I like the sky in the first one but i think the sun looks too small and isn't glowing enough like the 2nd but thats probably a bit much. Put them together maybe :1prop:

Edited by Josh88

This is going to be a hard choice!!

Well originally it was a photograph that I took. I then took the jetty, mountains and the sky and drew them in illustrator.

In the first pic, the sunset and the sky has been generated by a program called After Effects using Psuanmi water plug in.

In the second pic, the sky has been matched to the original colours in the photo.

Both have then been edited slightly in Photoshop.

When I finish, the water will animate in a seamless loop, and depending on the background, I might make the sun shine too.

When my site is finished, I will post it up for you guys to see :)

This is going to be a hard choice!!

Well originally it was a photograph that I took. I then took the jetty, mountains and the sky and drew them in illustrator.

In the first pic, the sunset and the sky has been generated by a program called After Effects using Psuanmi water plug in.

In the second pic, the sky has been matched to the original colours in the photo.

Both have then been edited slightly in Photoshop.

When I finish, the water will animate in a seamless loop, and depending on the background, I might make the sun shine too.

When my site is finished, I will post it up for you guys to see :)

How much would it cost to purchase those programs? Or are you able to burn a copy?