Phar Cue Stolen!

Phar Cue

My Marham Whaler 4.5 'Phar Cue' was stolen from Rose Bay/Dover Heights in the last 24 hours.

It is red and white with twin Mercury 40 2 strokes and on a single axle gal trailer.

If any sees it or has news please drop me a note. Picture below.

Thanks

Tom

post-767-1228172064_thumb.jpg

post-767-1228172077_thumb.jpg

Mate,

Your boat was down at Rose bay ramp this morning and even still there when i left at 11am.

There was a guy there early in the morning "working" on it.

I rember seeing it and even chuckled on the name..

Hope its still there. I rember it had the canopy up with rocket launchers, engines had covers on.

Cheers swordie.

I thought it looked odd sitting there parked up.

Hope it is all good.

It looked like it was all in one piece when i saw it but mind you the only reason i even noticed it was cause of the name..

Keep us posted.

From memory the guy that was parked up next to it was in a new ute with a "body" on the back with draws etc like a trady aircon guys ute... if you know what i mean..

Bloody F%^&$#n a-holes

Keep everyone posted please, very sad to hear that!!!!!

Hope you get it back, if anyone see's it, we should get a crew of people to go down and sort him out!!!

Well i'll be there anyway!

All the best Phar Cue!!! I Hate thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad3::mad3::mad3:

Thanks to all for keeping an eye out.

It appears a disgruntled resident took some offence to having 'Phar Cue' parked opposite their house. They went to the local constabulary and complained. The offices said as its a registered trailer and boat they could do nothing so"Phar Cue".

Any way it seems Swordy or someone contacted cops to advise it was there and I got a stunned knock at the door at 1.00 this morning to say they had been contacted and that it was in one piece at Rose Bay boat ramp.

Went down to see it, all good. They must have paid a couple hundred dollars to a towy to flatbed it down there as the locks were still on.

As there is no circumstantial evidence not much the cops can do. Just wont be parking it in the same spot.

So again thanks to all you Raiders who spotted it. I owe you one.

Cheers

Tommo

That's a great result for Phar Cue :thumbup::yahoo: - with it being such a distinctive boat, it would been difficult to have it 'blend in' with other boats!

Great news

Roberta

Ahaa - disgruntled neighbours! No Chrissy Card this year! :(

Edited by Roberta

Thanks to all for keeping an eye out.

It appears a disgruntled resident took some offence to having 'Phar Cue' parked opposite their house. They went to the local constabulary and complained. The offices said as its a registered trailer and boat they could do nothing so"Phar Cue".

Any way it seems Swordy or someone contacted cops to advise it was there and I got a stunned knock at the door at 1.00 this morning to say they had been contacted and that it was in one piece at Rose Bay boat ramp.

Went down to see it, all good. They must have paid a couple hundred dollars to a towy to flatbed it down there as the locks were still on.

As there is no circumstantial evidence not much the cops can do. Just wont be parking it in the same spot.

So again thanks to all you Raiders who spotted it. I owe you one.

Cheers

Tommo

Hey Tommo

You got to love thy neighbour is'nt that right not steal his boat, that deserves a flaming pooh bag dropped at the front door i think

bet you where cheering when the cops knocked at 1am

congrats

Adzzy

Great News

Hope that is all it was and what sort of towie would do that? It is still theft. Id be checking the the footage from the ferry security and also the restruant down there and go from there. If it was a police inquiry in person at the station they all have cameras in reception so you will probably recognise the complainant.

Don't know if it is the name of the parking spot it is taking up but either way is people who don't respect that it is legal and legally parked will likely now come back and vandalise it. Neighbours don't own parking spots and truthfully if the person was really insulted or offended by the name both the council and police do have tools to stop it being on public display as I have seen similar with a sewerage / plumbing busines near a school.

Far Canal you are a lucky man either way and goodluck.

Thommo, it might be a good idea to look at one of those storage operations, or a yard somewhere to prevent further damage or relocations. These type of wars can go on for years. On principle I wouldn't want to give into the bastards, but I wouldn't want to be constantly worrying about it either.

Maybe if you find the culprit , you could take em out for days fishing, and enjoy it as the bug bites, they buy their own boat, and then have to find a place to park it.

Good luck with it.

Also another great result from the fish raider community.

Maybe the fish raiders and the cops could do more work together to prevent theft of vessels and gear

Dhutchy

Its not just about catching fish but it helps.

'Maybe if you find the culprit , you could take em out for days fishing, and enjoy it as the bug bites, they buy their own boat, and then have to find a place to park it."

Take them out fishing!?!?!?!?

:074::074: I reckon Tom would be thrilled to take them several miles out to sea .... and leave 'em there! :biggrin2:

'Maybe if you find the culprit , you could take em out for days fishing, and enjoy it as the bug bites, they buy their own boat, and then have to find a place to park it."

Take them out fishing!?!?!?!?

Yeah i know it sounds strange...I didn't say you had to bring them back. But converting them to our sport might be easier than enduring a long war against it.

Dhutchy