1000 Posts

Hodgey

Well Done Glen :thumbup: Good work on sticking up for your rights with the trailer :thumbup: Probably not the right time to ask but I was wondering where the motor mnfgr fitted into the equation to be willing to replace a trailer.

Cheers mate

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Congrats - see it was worth being stuffed around about the trailer as you got some extra posts in- Ok wellmaybe not worth it - would have ben better as fishing posts . Stupid question but is teh new trailer what you expected and a good one?

Well Done Glen :thumbup: Good work on sticking up for your rights with the trailer :thumbup: Probably not the right time to ask but I was wondering where the motor mnfgr fitted into the equation to be willing to replace a trailer.

Cheers mate

Hi Jewgaffer, to answer your question. My boat is a Bermuda, which was made by Savage. Bermuda was part of Mercury Marine, which is owned by Brunswick Boat Group. I got my trailer from Brunswick Boat group, who owns Mercury.That is why Mercury gave me a new trailer. This was a boat package by Mercury Marine.

Now, Savage has been sold to Telwater, who makes Quintrex & Stacer. Will be interesting what happens now.

Hi Jewgaffer, to answer your question. My boat is a Bermuda, which was made by Savage. Bermuda was part of Mercury Marine, which is owned by Brunswick Boat Group. I got my trailer from Brunswick Boat group, who owns Mercury.That is why Mercury gave me a new trailer. This was a boat package by Mercury Marine.

Now, Savage has been sold to Telwater, who makes Quintrex & Stacer. Will be interesting what happens now.

Thanks Glen. That would be a real good Bermuda if it was made by Savage and more than likely came out of the Mayfair plant in Qld who do get their workmanship right.

It would make a good jew boat mate and I hope there's room for a battler one day :thumbup:

Cheers

Thanks again guys. I love this site very much. Looking forward to contributing more to Fisraider :thumbup:

Well done Glenn & Congrats on your 1000 posts!! :beersmile: Here's to the next 1000 :)

Looking forward to fishing with you next time you are up my way! :)

Cheerio

Roberta

Will be up your way in February for 2 weeks Roberta. Looking forward to catching up. Now the boat is sorted with a new motor and trailer, have to hit the leases. Should have an electric motor fitted on the boat by then so we can fish in stealth mode :thumbup:

Thanks Glen. That would be a real good Bermuda if it was made by Savage and more than likely came out of the Mayfair plant in Qld who do get their workmanship right.

It would make a good jew boat mate and I hope there's room for a battler one day :thumbup:

Cheers

It's a great boat mate. Love it to bits. Very good built quality. Much better than the older Bermuda. Savage has done a great job. always room for you mate. We'll have to catch up for a jewie session one day.

• 2 weeks later...