What Did You Get For Christmas?

Josh88

Santa left some nice things at the swordies house

Amongst all the pressies Swordie got a T Curve and a Stradic and some braid and I got a beautiful Pandora bracelet with lots of gorgeous trinkets on it.

This afternoon swordie joined a band - he started on back up vocals and ended up on drums :074::074:

Yes we also got Guitar Hero World tour for the PS 3 - drums, guitar and mic complete with drum stool and boom mic stand. Havin a ball with this setup :biggrin2:

post-869-1230184492_thumb.jpg

post-869-1230184507_thumb.jpg

A RETRO MANLY JERSEY :yahoo: I wanted one since I was 8 yrs old, it's from that year, 1987.

Hand made port barrel, filled up!..Sooo tasty

Charter with (insert well known sydney fishing icon, not allowed to mention it here)...

Some other stuff, like nice perfume..er Cologne. and chocies etc

Very happy slayer today! :biggrin2:

Hope you all had a great day too. I'm off fishing the beach tonight. The water's a little flat but I have beer and a beautiful sunset to look forward to and some good company to boot.. Fish can come or not.

Cheers,

Dave

I got an awesome telescope capable of seeing all the planets in the inner solar system, including the rings of Saturn and the Moons of Jupiter. Can't wait for the next moon phase. I'll be able to see the polar caps of Mars and Venus go through its phases... :yahoo::yahoo:

I love all that stuff and this is something I've wanted for a very long time.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a nerd :biggrin2::074:

I'm off fishing the beach tonight. The water's a little flat but I have beer and a beautiful sunset to look forward to and some good company to boot.. Fish can come or not.

Mate, that sounds like a great way to finish the day :thumbup:

I got a nintentdo DS with some brain training games. [could be a hint]

Also some cash which i'll convert into fishing tackle.

Can't say what my other pressie is but i'll be opening it tonight. :yahoo:

Best wishes everyone!!

I got a new lure bag, a pair of jeans and the complete season of Boston Legal on DVD. Janet got the complete James Bond movies on DVD, a gift voucher and some clothes. This was James first Xmas and he got spoiled by us and his grandparents, toys galore.

post-3324-1230194340_thumb.jpg

Love the bike Arked!!!!

Greg - go the fishing gear!!!

Santa was very good to me today - I got a 3 tiered bean sprouter (had some for lunch today as I opened it early & started sprouting!!) also a 5 tiered food dehydrator (that'll take care of all those mangos when the price comes down!) a weather thingo, a Victor Borge DVD (for you youngies out there, he was a hilarious comedian who played the piano), some boring bits & oh yeah ..... $200 voucher for a local tackle shop :biggrin2::thumbup::yahoo: I've been doing the same for Keith for the last 5 years, but for his sports shop for all his triathlon gear, so finally, the penny dropped! :074: Mind you, I had to mention it last week when he gave up & said ....."What do you want for Xmas?" :biggrin2:

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Roffo scored a new under over Beretta trap shotty, Stradic and a new custom rod to match along with some cash for a set of R7 Taylor Made irons (or burners)

Mrs Roffo got a fully loaded pandora, clothes and some cash for the sales.

Baby Roffo got a toy shop(seems like it)

Hope you all had a great day.

Cheers

Roffo :beersmile:

Greg - go the fishing gear!!!

Cheerio

Roberta

Hi Roberta

First year I have not got ANY fishing tackle for Christmas so I just might have to fix that myself.....

I recon my own Christmas prezzy was not having to spend so much on the "EX :wife: ". Last year I got her Diamond necklace from Tiffany's, this year I got her 2 glass cat statues, saved myself $9940!

Mmmmmm few outfits for myself or that one extra watch I need to fill my automatic watch winder.......

G

I got a new BBQ. :yahoo:

Except Santa couldn't deliver it or put it together so I had to do it! :074:

Cheers,

Grant.

Grant you would think they would put these complicated gadgets together for you in the shop. Finding the right store Santa and handing him a spanner and getting him to get off his chair to put it together is just pot luck these days, nothing like it used to be when you could slip store Santas a hip flask of whisky to wash your car after they knock off work. :D

I got the same two pairs of shorts that only fit one leg like they did last year and they said that didn't have any receipts this year either. :lol:

Cheers mate :thumbup:

jewgaffer :1fishing1: