Suggestion

IWANNABROCK

Hi,hope this is right spot,I would like to suggest that any thing posted in the for sale section should have a price with it,it is a bit annoying when you look at stuff for sale and there is no hint of a price.what about also making a separate category for General stuff for sale, one for fishing gear and maybe one category for boat gear for sale?

Yes good suggestion.

Swap and sell takes up a huge amount of time for admin and mods. It is only supposed to be for fishing related stuff. If it was up to me I would remove it all together and send em to fleabay :ranting2:

Please put prices against the item everyone and let us know when it is sold.

mrsswordfisherman

We use a template system on our forums and delete any ads that dont use the template, it is simple and effective. You can add the template to the forum software so it automatically comes up when new topic is clicked.

For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

I agree: A mandatory template would be great.

Also, if possible you might be able to disable reply's on that section of the board so that all transactions or "comments" must be made via pm.

Not a whinge, just an observation / suggestion :D

I agree: A mandatory template would be great.

Also, if possible you might be able to disable reply's on that section of the board so that all transactions or "comments" must be made via pm.

Not a whinge, just an observation / suggestion :D

Yes great ideas guys it is simple to develop - we have thought of these solutions but......... it isn't ebay :ranting2:

It takes enough time moderating and running the backend of this very busy forum without turning it into a massive shop that has to be monitored also (that's my whinge :biggrin2: )

mrsswordie