My First Jewie (s)

BTK

Well this report is a bit late because i got them on monday night i think it was.

Went out to Budgewoi beach using some Philchads on a set of 3 gang hooks size 4s, and it was a pretty slow night but right when i began running out of bait i got my first two jewies ever so i was pretty excited, im not sure on the exact size of the first one (bigger one and the only pic) because i didnt get a chance to measure it because i wanted to release him fairly quickly.

Picture0866.jpg

Cheers

Cory

Well this report is a bit late because i got them on monday night i think it was.

Went out to Budgewoi beach using some Philchads on a set of 3 gang hooks size 4s, and it was a pretty slow night but right when i began running out of bait i got my first two jewies ever so i was pretty excited, im not sure on the exact size of the first one (bigger one and the only pic) because i didnt get a chance to measure it because i wanted to release him fairly quickly.

Picture0866.jpg

Cheers

Cory

Nice work Cory and off the sand as well :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

Hi BTK,

WOW nice jewie :1yikes:

That is a great first, and you let it go!!!

Did it swim off OK???

Cheers and congrats

Mike

Yeh i let both the ones i caught go, that pic is of the bigger of the two and the first one swam off ok straight away, the second smaller one i had to get a bit of a nudge but he did eventually go swimming.

i wanted to keep one but ive got a few fish frozen in the freezer and i dont wanna take more then i can eat so i put them back to catch another day.

Cheers

Cory

Yeh i let both the ones i caught go, that pic is of the bigger of the two and the first one swam off ok straight away, the second smaller one i had to get a bit of a nudge but he did eventually go swimming.

i wanted to keep one but ive got a few fish frozen in the freezer and i dont wanna take more then i can eat so i put them back to catch another day.

Cheers

Cory

Well done cory :thumbup:

And no doubt you will have some good karma after letting them go back to grow bigger!!!!!