Fishing Crew Required

winnings1

Hello fello Raiders

I am moving to Newcastle in a few weeks and will be moving my boat up as well. It is a 31 ft Noosa Cat and a great platform for fishing. I am looking for a regular crew to assist on fishing days. Contribution to fuel is the only cost. If you are nterested please let me know.

I will probably moor the boat in Newcastle Harbour somewhere.

Thanks

Winnings

Hello fello Raiders

I am moving to Newcastle in a few weeks and will be moving my boat up as well. It is a 31 ft Noosa Cat and a great platform for fishing. I am looking for a regular crew to assist on fishing days. Contribution to fuel is the only cost. If you are nterested please let me know.

Thanks

Winnings

I wish you were heading up to Taree area, I would be keen for a :1fishing1: .

• 2 weeks later...

No worries Geoff

I will certainly keep your address and give you a call. Will probably move the boat up there sometime in march!!

Thanks for the reply.

Maurice

I might well be available winnings1, I live about 30minutes fron Newy on lake mac and am house broken (i dont spew and always contribute!).

Gime me a hoy when you are closer to getting here and I will be happy to have a chat.

Cheers

Geoff

G'day Winnings

If you struggle for crew let me know, I can come up from the Norther beaches and help out. Sharing costs is not a problem, I have my own gear and can help out where required. I own a 26ft flybridge on pittwater so I know how to handle and ganefishing techniques, although you can never learn enough.

Anyway PM me if you struggle, wouldn't mind helping out.

Jimmy.

Hello fello Raiders

Thanks

Winnings

Always keen for a fish in newie. especially a night fish for jews

Edited by Machine_Head