Jb Marlin

sleepy

fished jb kink for the last four days. had a couple of reasonable days wed we hooked 4 pulled the hooks on 3 (circles) lost 100 kg black after an hour after getting the leader in hand then having the fish take a 300m run straight down and popping the fish at the monotop shot at the braid connection ouch. saw two fish today one i est at 150 - 200 kg would not take a livey. had another up on the teaser and failed to swith him, he dropped the bait.

anyone getting results out the front of jb or at the banks

hey sleepy ...

We were at Currarong for two days and fished a day at the rock ledge down mermaid's inlet..I can tell you that we saw the hook up + a 45 min fight and helped bring in a black off the rocks(6 of us struggled) still can't belive it.Will have some pics(as the camera died after two shots) and a report just waiting for my mate to bring the camera around.who needs a boat :1yikes:

fished jb kink for the last four days. had a couple of reasonable days wed we hooked 4 pulled the hooks on 3 (circles) lost 100 kg black after an hour after getting the leader in hand then having the fish take a 300m run straight down and popping the fish at the monotop shot at the braid connection ouch. saw two fish today one i est at 150 - 200 kg would not take a livey. had another up on the teaser and failed to swith him, he dropped the bait.

anyone getting results out the front of jb or at the banks

Gday Sleepy.

I fished the banks the saturday before last and we hooked up on a big blue within the first half hour on live bait. We had him on for over 1 and a half hours and broke my rod at the boat and ten minutes later we snapped the main line trying to bring him in by hand.We saw a few other guys hooked up as well but all fish seemed to be big. We did not see any one land any. A lot of bait there.

Good luck Adam.