Top Day At Sydney Harbour

slayer666

Let me start by saying the harbour is on fire atm. It all started when we arrived at our spot at about 5am set out our baits and before to long my dad gets nailed after a few short minutes up comes a nice 68cm jewie. Then a couple of minutes later i get nailed only to bring my new PB flattie at 70cm :yahoo:. After that we knew we where in for a top day. We were catching fish consistantly until about 8 some water patrol came and told us we could not anchor where we were. So we lifted anchor and done a drift and my dad hooked another nice flattie which went 55cm and i followed up with a 42cm. All up we got 8 flatties, 1 jewie, 2 trevs, and 1 bream. I also released a undersize king which was good fun none the less. It was a top day and i enjoyed every minute spending time with my dad.

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

post-1565-1236432249_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1236432261_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1236432401_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1236432422_thumb.jpg

Edited by slayer666

Let me start by saying the harbour is on fire atm.

You sure can, but let me start by saying you're on fire at the moment! That's a tasty looking bag of fish you've got there. Well done :thumbup:

Edited by g.t.

well done joe thats a good bag of fish! days like that with your dad are precious, unfortunately I lost my dad on wednesday but at least he was with me last year when i caught a 22lb jew. I am so glad i had the chance to do that with him. One day you will look back on this fishing trip with your dad with fond memories and you will be glad you had the oppertunity also!

good on ya!

pete.

Let me start by saying the harbour is on fire atm. It all started when we arrived at our spot at about 5am set out our baits and before to long my dad gets nailed after a few short minutes up comes a nice 68cm jewie. Then a couple of minutes later i get nailed only to bring my new PB flattie at 70cm :yahoo:. After that we knew we where in for a top day. We were catching fish consistantly until about 8 some water patrol came and told us we could not anchor where we were. So we lifted anchor and done a drift and my dad hooked another nice flattie which went 55cm and i followed up with a 42cm. All up we got 8 flatties, 1 jewie, 2 trevs, and 1 bream. I also released a undersize king which was good fun none the less. It was a top day and i enjoyed every minute spending time with my dad.

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

Well done mate!!!

What baits were you using? I was fishing La Perouse this morning (land based) and got nothing worth keeping! From what I could see, the other anglers, both land based and in boats didnt get anything dramatic too. Should have went to the Harbour! Lol..

well done joe thats a good bag of fish! days like that with your dad are precious, unfortunately I lost my dad on wednesday but at least he was with me last year when i caught a 22lb jew. I am so glad i had the chance to do that with him. One day you will look back on this fishing trip with your dad with fond memories and you will be glad you had the oppertunity also!

good on ya!

pete.

My condolences Pete, I very sorry to hear that. Your right in saying "Days like that are Presious", And i hope to have Many more with my Old man

Congrats on some great fish Joe :thumbup: And a very repectable PB