Anyone Get Any Fish Off Sydney Today?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone caught anything wide off sydney today, spent the whole day trolling and didn't turn a reel.

Cheers, Tobe

Hi Tobe,

I went out on a Marlin charter today out of Batemans Bay. Had a fantastic day on the water, but also didn't turn a reel! You ain't alone in Sydney. All the best........

Dave

its seems the fish are in patches at the moment, the trouble is finding those patches lol. i trolled outside on thursday and we didnt turn a rell either.

managed to see a pod of dolphins anihalating a big school of slimies just south of botany a couple kms out.

Hi Tobe, I trolled out to the shelf from port hacking and drop 1 beakie. I hooked it trolling a lumo yellow shirt near a fish trap just in from the shelf also caught about 20 dollies, 7 keepers up to 76 cms. Plenty of talk on the radio [channel 94] of guys catching dollies up to a metre and 1 guy dropped a 60kg yellow fin west of heatons today also 40kg fin at browns earlier on in the week. Fingers crossed for a great fin season.

Cheers Mike

Hi All

We trolled lures around the 12 mile and the plonk hole today didnt turn a reel.Decided to head to the botany bay wide fad and about 2 mile north of it we found a floating piece of timber it was full of dollies.Got 10 legal and about 40 throw backs.Also seen a free jumping marlin about 200m of botany heads. :thumbup:

Got a 90kg Stripe 3NM SE of Peak on Friday. 23.5degree water. Went out to the shelf due east of Plonky to find a temp break before shelf up to 24.5 degree, so worked back and forth the temp break for 4 hrs for nothing. Decided to run home via Peak and got him up on the short corner less than 10m from boat, 3 cracks and he was on. Nice conditions, first fish we haved tagged, 4th fish we have hooked, so bout time one stuck.

Get out there while the conditions are good for small boats, anything can happen!!

Got a 90kg Stripe 3NM SE of Peak on Friday. 23.5degree water. Went out to the shelf due east of Plonky to find a temp break before shelf up to 24.5 degree, so worked back and forth the temp break for 4 hrs for nothing. Decided to run home via Peak and got him up on the short corner less than 10m from boat, 3 cracks and he was on. Nice conditions, first fish we haved tagged, 4th fish we have hooked, so bout time one stuck.

Get out there while the conditions are good for small boats, anything can happen!!

Heading out again now, fingers crossed, let you know how we go, goodluck to everyone thats heading out today.

Cheers, Tobe