Inside The Cockpit Of The Airbus A380

Dreamtime

If it aint Boeing , I aint going !!

Ross

:Funny-Post: I'm not going to be strapped in any chair and be involuntarily propelled forward at 500 miles an hour and not even if they're willing to get me back by train after I drop the speeding charges. :1prop::biggrin2:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

A very good friend of mine from France came to visit us last year. He is the guy that designed this cockpit. :1yikes:

He showed us photos he had from concept design to the base layout to finished result.

Incredibly interesting. We met him while we travelling & I've known him for 7 yrs & until then I never knew what he did. :wacko:

Cheers,

Grant.

I have looked everywhere and I can not find where you store the rods, tackle boxes and esky! Without them I am not buying one.

Maybe they will put them in when the series 2 model comes out.

Edited by BFB

I have looked everywhere and I can not find where you store the rods, tackle boxes and esky! Without them I am not buying one.

Maybe they will put them in when the series 2 model comes out.

Is there anything worth trolling for in the Hudson these days, hard to get the troll speed and drift ust right as well.

I'm a Boeing fan myself, but love those A380 cockpit shots. Awesome looking plane. I love the screens shown location of the gates at the airport, and the GPS maps on the right. Amazing how such a big plane gets off the ground.

Hi Ross

It is a convair 340 , twin engine VIP transport , I got it from Davis Montham when I was in the States , we are curently restoring a flying one which will be back in the country in about a years time , this will join our other aircraft such as the Super Constelation , Catalina , and Neptune bombers.

Cheers

Matt

post-507-1239154569_thumb.jpgIts not the A380 , but I have one in the backyard that the kids play in , I am slowly doing it up , not sure who gets the most fun out of it me or the kids , check out their faces.

That’s awesome, my neighbor collected aircraft parts (mosquito) when I was that age I spent many hour playing in the parts of the cockpit he had done up. I think it set in stone my love of aviation.

On the 380 cockpit, I think it would take some getting used to flying in the left-hand seat and using you left-hand on the joystick

That’s awesome, my neighbor collected aircraft parts (mosquito) when I was that age I spent many hour playing in the parts of the cockpit he had done up. I think it set in stone my love of aviation.

On the 380 cockpit, I think it would take some getting used to flying in the left-hand seat and using you left-hand on the joystick

Hi Jim

What was your neighbors name as Mosquito parts are hard to come by , we have two Merlin Engines which are from Mosquitos which we found out at Dubbo in a farmers shed.

And yes it would take some time getting use to LH joy stick , you should come down to Albion park and see the aircraft we have down there , you will be blown away , if your love of Avition is as big as mine you will love it.

Cheers

Matt

Two merlin engines!! No way. That's sensational. Those things must be in demand. I'm sure you'd have no trouble selling them if required. There are two flying spitfires at the Temora aviation museum - I dunno how many other flying planes in oz take the legendary merlin?