Hey Guys

Foxy

Hey guys

Long time member, took a long break from fishing and I'm getting back into it. Just wanted to reintroduce myself. Name's Owen.

I like any sort of fishing to be honest (never fished the sweetwater here though) I really enjoy estuary spinning, beach and rock fishing, and once I finish outfitting my boat I'll be frequently trying my best to bag some schnapper and kingies. I also roll my own rods, tie my own flies and service my own reels (I just love to tinker with stuff). I'm on the verge of getting into distance casting to improve my beach and rock game. I'm on the central coast at woy woy and am always keen for a fish and a beer with like minded members.

Cheers

Owen

howdy owen and welcome to fishraider sounds like your a tackle shop just waiting to happen :biggrin2:

the way you spell snapper makes me think your old school back in the days off fishing and drinking schnaps

some beleave this is how snapper actuly got there name any way looking forward to reading your posts

ps i'm the worst speller on this site :074:

cherrs gary

howdy owen and welcome to fishraider sounds like your a tackle shop just waiting to happen :biggrin2:

the way you spell snapper makes me think your old school back in the days off fishing and drinking schnaps

some beleave this is how snapper actuly got there name any way looking forward to reading your posts

ps i'm the worst speller on this site :074:

cherrs gary

nah I'm not oldschool, just hung around with some blokes that are. I'm only 21 years young hehe. Ahh it's good to be back fishing again. went out this morn, cold, windy and wet... after a solid hour and a half of spinning I finally nailed a legal flatty (released, nowhere to put the bugger), I'm a little rusty it seems but man that moment of the take feels so good.

Welcome back to FR mate. There's quite a few of us based on the Central Coast so if you crave company occasionally you should be able to hook up with someone.

I've only been on the coast for the past 15 years so I'm still a newbie compared to others but the fishing can be pretty good at times.

:1welcomeani:

Edited by Scienceman

:1welcomeani: back Owen.

As Slinky said, there have been quite a few changes over the years. All for the better. The biggest thing that has changed is the site rules. Make sure that you read them and become aquainted with them. These have been the biggest slip up for many a wary raider.

That not withstanding, I look forward to reading many a post of your fishing exploits, and also to you replying to others posts.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager