My Pirtek Result

BTK

Hey all

Just got home and received an email from the guys at Pirtek saying that i got 2nd Place in the NSW Flatty comp, so i get a fishing pack, thats all i know for now, when i find out more ill let you all know.

and also ./fingers crossed that the fish that beat mine was 90cm+ because it would be disapointing if it was like an 82cm beating my 80 lol

Cheers

Cory

Bad Luck Mate :mad3: ,

There is always next year.

Hopefully the weather gods play nicely next time and we can all get out and have decent crack at the title. Maybe you should have stretched the fish a little before puting him on the mat :1prop: .

We will be interested to see whats in the fishing pack becuase it will still be a bargain for $15.

Nath

Bad Luck Mate :mad3: ,

There is always next year.

Hopefully the weather gods play nicely next time and we can all get out and have decent crack at the title. Maybe you should have stretched the fish a little before puting him on the mat :1prop: .

We will be interested to see whats in the fishing pack becuase it will still be a bargain for $15.

Nath

yeh i mean im disapointed i didnt get the 5g, but really how can i ever complain about that result, got to donate to a good charity, go for a good day fishing, catch a big fish and win 1000 bucks worth of fishing gear all in the one day and ill i had to do was pay 15 bucks.

i will post a list of what in the pack later this week when i get it :biggrin2:

Cheers

Cory

Picture186.jpg

thats the fish mate, it actually fought really well, was a real pleasure to catch and fight, espeacially when i seen the size and i couldnt keep my hands steady lol

Great result BTK and congrats on your prize winning fish and supporting this worthy cause :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

BTW I just got my thing from the government to go and have my check up as I am now fifty :1yikes:

I hope the camera doesnt come with a film crew :(:05:

Great result BTK and congrats on your prize winning fish and supporting this worthy cause :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

BTW I just got my thing from the government to go and have my check up as I am now fifty :1yikes:

I hope the camera doesnt come with a film crew :(:05:

I don't envy you Stewy, better to be safe than sorry.

yeh i was beaten by a 87cm so that isnt to bad, i got lucky tho between third and second place i won by 25mm so i was really lucky.

I sent guesty an email trying to get him to come out for a fish on lake macquarie with me as he only lives around the corner from me haha i wonder what he will say.

Cheers

Cory

Well done Cory - a well deserved '2nd place', given the atrocious conditions on the day ! (I haven't been out again on the yak here since!!)

Looking forward to see what you get in your prize pacK! :1yikes:

Looking forward to next years comp already! Just hope the weather is better!

Cheerio

Roberta

hey all

received the prize today by courier it has some good stuff in it, but alot of boat stuff which doesnt help me to much as i dont own a boat :05:

but i cant really complain about that for 15 bucks :biggrin2:

List.

Berkley Dropshot Tournament pro IM7 7' 2" 2-4KG

Abu Cardinal 802

4x Life jackets

1x E-TEC Inflatable PFD

2x Ores

1x Torch

1x Marine Distress Matt

1x E-TEC safety Bag

1x Berkley Power Pack

1x Berkley Franzy Flickershad

1x Big eye Blade

1x Nitro 1/8Oz #1/0

1x Nitro Spinner Bait

1x Berkley Trilene 10LB 200Yard

1x 4" Bait Fish (Smelt)

1x 3" Shakyshad (Smelt)

1x 2" Baby Shrimp (Midnight Tiger)

Picture198.jpg

Cheers

Cory

hey all

received the prize today by courier it has some good stuff in it, but alot of boat stuff which doesnt help me to much as i dont own a boat :05:

but i cant really complain about that for 15 bucks :biggrin2:

List.

Berkley Dropshot Tournament pro IM7 7' 2" 2-4KG

Abu Cardinal 802

4x Life jackets

1x E-TEC Inflatable PFD

2x Ores

1x Torch

1x Marine Distress Matt

1x E-TEC safety Bag

1x Berkley Power Pack

1x Berkley Franzy Flickershad