Woy Woy Road And Rail Jew

Foxy

Got my Ps yesterday and also recieved a calcutta TE200 in the mail (ebay ftw) so I took the reel out for a test drive. I was shorebased, tide was just about to stop running in, weather was fine, nippy but no clouds and there was a heap of baitfish activity. Started off casting a powerbait prawn and after a few inspections decide to step up to a 7" gulp jerk shad. A little big some might say but I've been trying to get a jewie on a lure for ages... 2nd cast I come up solid but the hook pulls. :1badmood: Wasnt really expecting it... a few casts later I hook up to something that reefs me, I'm suspecting jew :ranting2: This was all under the rail side.

Had to call it as I had no other tackle to rerig as the main purpose of the outing was to give the new reel a workout...

So my lure jewie hoodoo persists... :mad3:

cheers

owen

Got my Ps yesterday and also recieved a calcutta TE200 in the mail (ebay ftw) so I took the reel out for a test drive. I was shorebased, tide was just about to stop running in, weather was fine, nippy but no clouds and there was a heap of baitfish activity. Started off casting a powerbait prawn and after a few inspections decide to step up to a 7" gulp jerk shad. A little big some might say but I've been trying to get a jewie on a lure for ages... 2nd cast I come up solid but the hook pulls. :1badmood: Wasnt really expecting it... a few casts later I hook up to something that reefs me, I'm suspecting jew :ranting2: This was all under the rail side.

Had to call it as I had no other tackle to rerig as the main purpose of the outing was to give the new reel a workout...

So my lure jewie hoodoo persists... :mad3:

cheers

owen

Unlucky! Sounds like a bit of fun though!

Where were you exactly? At the rail bridge that woy woy bay flows out through? I'm confused because you said Woy woy road....?

Cheers!