Swell Is Up For Rockhoppers Now With Pics Peter S

Ray R

G'day Raiders, just a bit of info for rockhoppers, the swell is up from the south and from what I saw a short time ago it is well worth a good long hard look at before venturing around the platforms where ever you fish, could be a good time for beach or bay fishing.

The swell is set to maintain its size and increase during next week.

Cheers..

post-3371-1241762959_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1241762981_thumb.jpg

SHAME, SHAME , SHAME ! ! !

post-3371-1241763014_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1241763042_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1241763070_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ray R

Hi Ray

I just had a look at the BOM radar and it shows some rain offshore (Northern beaches through to Central Coast). Could you see it from where you were? It appears to be heading north parallel to the coast.

Also, how big was the swell?

Cheers

Peter

PS Why no photos?

Hi Ray

I just had a look at the BOM radar and it shows some rain offshore (Northern beaches through to Central Coast). Could you see it from where you were? It appears to be heading north parallel to the coast.

Also, how big was the swell?

Cheers

Peter

PS Why no photos?

Yeah sorry Pete, unusual I know, I might grab a couple of shots later, the surf is mainly up towards the middle and northern end , the sets are about the 4-6 foot mark and are fairly solid, there is a healthy amount of water sliding over the platform and being from the south they sneak up on you, the rain is close but still a few K's offshore..

Cheers..

Edited by Ray R

Ray

Some people are just disrespectful grubs.

Of most concern is the fishing line, which would indicate that it was dfiscarded by a person that should know much better.

Take it easy mate.

You and Hutcho heading out this weekend?

Matt

The %^$@s that leave that stuff around will be the death of recreational fishos if the greenies get hold of enough pics like those....very sad situation. In my area I would love to shove maccas rubbish down the throats of the inconsiderate aerosols who leave them next to their purple and pink cars :1badmood: