Quick Flick

blue marlin

post-2662-1241848796_thumb.jpgJust got back from a quick fish down the local groynes took two packets of plastics in my pocket.Walked half way down the groyne and spotted a few nice size squid. Bugger no jigs so turned back around ran home grabed 2 jigs and ran back. Still there rigged up the jig and dropped in front of the first one hook up then the next straight on the third didn't like what i was doing and made a b line for the nearest weed bed.post-2662-1241849220_thumb.jpg

Lucky you, living within walking distance to the groynes. I have not had any success around kurnell for squid yet but there seems to be weed beds around the place. Do you find that most of the groynes have squid?

post-2662-1241848796_thumb.jpgJust got back from a quick fish down the local groynes took two packets of plastics in my pocket.Walked half way down the groyne and spotted a few nice size squid. Bugger no jigs so turned back around ran home grabed 2 jigs and ran back. Still there rigged up the jig and dropped in front of the first one hook up then the next straight on the third didn't like what i was doing and made a b line for the nearest weed bed.post-2662-1241849220_thumb.jpg

Good looking water where you caught the squid.

It's been a little quiet for squid for me lately