Whats Wrong With This Pic

adzzy

Because there is a toilet taking up all the space. The toilet can be both a health hazard and drowning hazard for young kids. If you did what you were told and took that dirty thing out, then you could fit your tackle box and esky in there too. Or be able to have twice as many rods. Or while we're on the ideas train, how about a bait/burley freezer so she has more room for groceries in the kitchen one.

Because there is a toilet taking up all the space. The toilet can be both a health hazard and drowning hazard for young kids. If you did what you were told and took that dirty thing out, then you could fit your tackle box and esky in there too. Or be able to have twice as many rods. Or while we're on the ideas train, how about a bait/burley freezer so she has more room for groceries in the kitchen one.

:dito: Im with the Capt, that bit of porcelin is a waste of good space.

I agree with all of the above :Funny-Post: BUT you shouldnt store your rods against the wall like that, over time they can take on that bent shape. Grab a couple of wall mount rod holders and your set :1fishing1:

Hi All

I showed all these coments to the :wife: last night and she nearly wet her self from laughter :074: but at the same time she could see all these ideas running through my brain and then got very worried that i might try a couple

I think maybe a few more rods would be good and also i might try to sneak in the tackle box

Adzzy

You could also use the toilet roll holder for your trace line or for spooling up your reels :tease:

MMMMMMMMM might just try that myself :074:

Cheers Stewy

Hi All

I showed all these coments to the :wife: last night and she nearly wet her self from laughter :074: but at the same time she could see all these ideas running through my brain and then got very worried that i might try a couple

I think maybe a few more rods would be good and also i might try to sneak in the tackle box

Adzzy

See now she has seen all the possibilities she might settle for leaving it how it is.

You could also use the toilet roll holder for your trace line or for spooling up your reels :tease:

MMMMMMMMM might just try that myself :074:

Cheers Stewy

RIGHT THAT IS ENOUGH !!!!!!

If I go into the toilet and find any of this shite I will close fishraider down :074: Remember I have the button here ready to press "delete, delete, delete all" :adminpower:

There needs to be a laptop there so at least we can check the posts!!

mrsswordie

RIGHT THAT IS ENOUGH !!!!!!

If I go into the toilet and find any of this shite I will close fishraider down :074: Remember I have the button here ready to press "delete, delete, delete all" :adminpower:

There needs to be a laptop there so at least we can check the posts!!

mrsswordie

now now mrsswordie i dont want any of this deleting business its all about compromise you get to hang the smelly things in the toilet mrswordie gets the roll holder for spooling sounds fair to me :074:

although im sure he spends more time than is needed in the toilet without have fishing gear in there :tease: