Avoca Late Arvo Windy And Rough

Ray R

Hi Raiders, just a quick report from my failed attempt to catch a fish. The swell is rising and it was bloody windy, ESE about 15-16 knots or more, had one little run but that was it, nice to out there though as I am thinking it will be my last for a while going on the reports for strong winds and a heavy swell, Mrs Ray R has cooked up a special fish dish using the best cuts from the bonnies I caught yesterday can't wait to hook into it.

Cheers , no fish pics just a couple of scenery shots and a yummy curry...

post-3371-1242632142_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1242632172_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1242632196_thumb.jpg

Hi Raiders, just a quick report from my failed attempt to catch a fish. The swell is rising and it was bloody windy, ESE about 15-16 knots or more, had one little run but that was it, nice to out there though as I am thinking it will be my last for a while going on the reports for strong winds and a heavy swell, Mrs Ray R has cooked up a special fish dish using the best cuts from the bonnies I caught yesterday can't wait to hook into it.

Cheers , no fish pics just a couple of scenery shots and a yummy curry...

post-3371-1242632142_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1242632172_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1242632196_thumb.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm,

What time did you want me over for tea?

Mrs Ray R look's to have whipped up a great looking feed there mate.

Enjoy....

Great photos Ray, although that skinny mate of yours, Rod spoils the second shot (lol)

Curry looks good. I've never eaten any bonnies. Maybe I should give them a go in a curry.

Cheers

Peter

PS Don't forget Ray, even if you're not fishing, we still expect to see plenty of photos.