Ive Got A Seriously Stainless Rocket Launcher And Roof Now

olitay

Hi Raiders, I just picked up my boat this morning from Gary @ seriously Stainless. I told him i wouldnt share the pics till i put the roof and clears but I cant wait.

So here it is, custom made, 7 rod Holders, beautifully constructed designed and built.

Thanks Gary, Im getting quotes for the top and clears now so when they are done ill take a nice shot for you.

Raiders, if your looking for a custom SS component for your boat give Gary a call. He has done an awesome job and even more so he's a great bloke to deal with!.

post-6621-1243397788_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1243397813_thumb.jpg

Edited by BillyD

Hi Billy, that is some good looking steel stuff mate , looks great on your boat, how does that Forester of yours handle the towing, I have one the same model MY 04 2.5 L, just curious .

Cheers...

this job was a pleasure to build raiders as bill gave me a 3 d drawing showing exactly what he required angles shape and after a site vist to bill house we came up with a plan

not very often some one gives you a 3d drawing but bill is a man who knows what he needs

glad your happy with the outcome bill pleasure was all mine mate

cherrs gary

Hi Billy, that is some good looking steel stuff mate , looks great on your boat, how does that Forester of yours handle the towing, I have one the same model MY 04 2.5 L, just curious .

Cheers...

Hey Ray, the Forester actually tows the boat OK, Mine is a turbo model so maybe that helps?

thats one "seriously stainless" bit of kit there :biggrin2: ..

looks nice, are you going to get the top section upholstered with side clears etc..

very nice..wish i had a boat big enough to need one..

cheers...steve.......

Hi Steve, yeah i will be getting a roof and clears put on soon, As musty said it does look a bit weird at the moment. Lol. Ill post some pics as soon as its done.

B

looks like they did a top job on the roof and clears bill and also looks like somone gave the boat a good clean :biggrin2: it must be tuna time now i think mate

cherrs gary

Well mate, you were not the only one that called me a "grub", I spent the weekend Buffing the whole thing after the :wife: gave me an ear full!

Thanks again for a top job mate, Its ready for some fin now!

Top workmanship Gary, it's the best stainless steel work that you'd ever hope to see..... Billy I like the idea of having round tapered ends on the rod holders, it's quite unique and a good way to keep the rods and reels in tight :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Looks awesome, well done

byron the round ends are so you do'nt remove any bark off the top off your head if you get air born the holders have a tee pin to hold the rods straight

cherrs gary

Are those rod holders available by themselves or something you make?

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...