Drummertime

diver1

i was hopeing 4 a bigger bag of fish to show 4 my 500th post but i guess these are beter than nuthen, went down the stones 4 the 11 oclock low tide with a bag full of bread 4 burley and cut meself some cunjie 4 bait, my 2 better spots were to dangerous to fish so i decided on a b grade spot and burleyed up, within 5 minutes i got a huge leather jacket which i give to a couple of young blokes who were fishing near me with no luck or idea :1prop: , i was real hopeful of a bag of drummer, after bout a hour i got another leathery which i thought ide better keep 4 a feed meself as it wasnt looken real good 4 me drummer, half hour later i got this nice fat drummer which put up a real good fight, all up i got the 2 leather jacket 1 nice black drummer 1 silver drummer 3 sweep and dropped a couple a horses so it didnt turn out to bad after all.post-7811-1244098897_thumb.jpg

G'day Diver1, nice fish mate , were you down at Norah again, and yes the waves are a fair size down my end of the world too, go away waves so I can get one as well..

Congrats mate and good onya for handing over one of your fish, and on your 500th post..

Cheers..

G'day Diver1, nice fish mate , were you down at Norah again, and yes the waves are a fair size down my end of the world too, go away waves so I can get one as well..

Congrats mate and good onya for handing over one of your fish, and on your 500th post..

Cheers..

yer ray , down nora again. thanks mate.