Starlo Stix Tournament Pro?

tentonner

Looking at buying a new rod to match with a Stradic 3000 and 10lb braid, chasing bream on sps and bait and also the odd rat king in the summer

the tackle shop recommended the Starlo Stix Tournament Pro Litespin which did feel like a real nice rod but didn't want to spend the money until i'd found out some more about them

Anybody got one of these? or got a recommendation for a similar style of rod?

Thanks in advance raiders

that sort of money id be lookn at the flueger trion range and drop your reel size to 1000-2000 with 4 lbs braid

as long as your knots are perfect you will land rat kings and salmon on this outfit no probs just might take a while will put you to the test

mick

actually, no joke. its permanently in my car besides when i fish of course. i work very close to water now so every now and again i go on an extended lunch break

I have lunch at the canterbury velodrome every day

I should keep a rod at work too

Only thing to look at is the newer starlo sticks coming out dont have fuji guides, whereas most other brands out now will come with alconites. I reakon they are a nice rod, and if looking at shimano raider I would go for one of these for not much more $ (if at all)

• 4 weeks later...

hey mate ,

I got 2 starlo stix 1 seven foot a light ssx extrem spin squigy matched it whith shimano symetre 1000 with 4 pound crystal fireline.And a bigger starlo stix matched it with shimano symetre 2500 with 8 pound fireline crystalfor the bigger speices such as big flattes,big bream,rat kings and many more.But remmember to not high stick graphite rods fish whth light drag and use a traser hope that helps cherrs bangus :thumbup::1fishing1: