Hairtail

THE SWEENEY

Finally broke the drought ,or ice more like it cracked a mystical monster <small one about 1300 > on saturday night ,but it was very cold down there i dont really think it was worth it, maybe im getting too old for this s#@%t .There are a few good tides towards the end of the month if anybody is keen maybe we could meet up down there one night before they move on. Cheers Laurie.

Finally broke the drought ,or ice more like it cracked a mystical monster <small one about 1300 > on saturday night ,but it was very cold down there i dont really think it was worth it, maybe im getting too old for this s#@%t .There are a few good tides towards the end of the month if anybody is keen maybe we could meet up down there one night before they move on. Cheers Laurie.

Matee,

If they're on the gumpy old blokes (me and my mate ralph) would love to be involved!

Went down last year to Illawong bay and Cottage point for nil...

Oh well Sh## hapens..

PM me and let men know where and when and I'll try and rouse that sleeping bear Ralph and see ya down there!

Cheers mate

Just thinking Laurie maybe we can meet up down there when you're sure and certain that they have moved on :biggrin2:

Cheers :D

jewgaffer :1fishing1: