Jewie 56cm At Local Spot

bangus

you love kissing point hey mate...i cant seem to get a jewie down there but ill keep trying. Youve certainly got it figured out..ye knew you'd been there i saw 'bangus' graffitied in big black letters on the wharf..haha dont worry i wont tell

awsome !!!!thats four or five now, finally you've kept your cards close to your chest. Sometimes trying to find spots that other people have fished is half the fun,you end up getting lost,but gain your own x spot ...... cant wait till my son is a bit older.....on ya

hey bangus i was just wondering the squid that you caught is from that beulah st wharf at kirribilli? or jeffrey st , are they like the same name or something , cheers thanks !

yep at jeffrey st wharf no beulah st wharf is at the next wharf cheers bangus

yep at jeffrey st wharf no beulah st wharf is at the next wharf cheers bangus

oh , cause i was at beulah st wharf the other night , try my luck for some squid there but was dead quiet :( . by any chance have u caught any there yet? lol also the spot looks promising for jewies to lurk around . found some deep holes . will be goin back next week again thanks

oh , cause i was at beulah st wharf the other night , try my luck for some squid there but was dead quiet :( . by any chance have u caught any there yet? lol also the spot looks promising for jewies to lurk around . found some deep holes . will be goin back next week again thanks

ok i might see you ther cheers bangus