Botany Bay Thursday 6/8/09

BUSTER 1

post-571-1249529839_thumb.jpgWent for a flatty spin in the Bay this morning great conditions even the water was a bit warmer than last week but the fish still did not want to play ,tried all the usual spots and a few new ones tried different lures and sizes nothing was working after a couple of hours I went back to spot A second cast came up solid on a good fish it was pretty lethargic until it saw the boat ,made a couple of short runs but I got it into the boat it went around 60cm ,but then it went quite again ,managed to get one more but it was only 45cm so it went back with its bigger sister , so it still quite in the Bay at the moment

That sure is a nice flattie BUSTER 1! :thumbup: and a 45cm one is good too ... especially since you claim it was "slow going"!

Didn't you get any small ones? The last couple of trips we've had off Cronulla, there's been hundreds of throwbacks!

Cheers

Peter

Good work Buster1 :thumbup: well done mate, persevering with different lures and pulling a couple of flathead out of what was a rather quiet morning I believe...I get pretty good feed back from Botany Bay and I must admit that I find your reports to be very reliable on what's actually happening down there...

Looking back on your results this winter, I'd love to see the results when you decide to retire or do whatever needs to be done to be able spend more time out there fishing, that's for sure.....

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Good work Buster1 :thumbup: well done mate, persevering with different lures and pulling a couple of flathead out of what was a rather quiet morning I believe...I get pretty good feed back from Botany Bay and I must admit that I find your reports to be very reliable on what's actually happening down there...

Looking back on your results this winter, I'd love to see the results when you decide to retire or do whatever needs to be done to be able spend more time out there fishing, that's for sure.....

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Mate I am retired and I fish at least once or twice a week , hope my reports are of use to you

Cheers Garry :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1: