The Mighty Eels

vipernut

G'day Vipernut,

Great photo's there of last nights game....the eels played awesome which left the titans gobbsmacked.

Unfortunately that's the last game of the year you guys will be walking away triumphent lol. My mighty Bulldogs will end all that come next week.

Disappointed all you eels fans will be as i see a repeat of the 98 semi's.

Cheers,

Robert :1badmood:

I have to say, I've been a Union (Ra Ra) man for many years (I played both as a youngun' & prefered union) But the sensation of Jarrod Hayne has been something that I can't seem to resist watching. That fella is amazing. Watching him float around like someone who isn't really interested in the game then all of a sudden BANG, cop that! His talent has brought me back to watching the NRL which I would have said was impossible only 6 months ago.

Credit where credit is due, Parra put together a game that is exciting to watch.

On another note, I can't beleive the NRL isn't flogging the absolute soul out of the advertising hype that potentially has people like me willing to see the spectacle that is this years finals. Where are all the by-gone heros talking up the finals in an advertizing blitz? Opportunity lost I reckon. (And yes before someone else says it, I listen to the Continuous call team & agree wholeheartedly, NRL management is oblivious to the potential available to them right now)

Go Parra, (Jesus I can't beleive I'm posting in a NRL subject whilst my woefull Wallabies play the men in Black!) Luckily I'm recording it so no spoilers please. (Atleast until tomorrow)

Edited by Boofhead

What a great game last night by the MIGHTY EELS!!!!

It was a great game to be at,the atmosphere was amazing.

It sounded incredible near the end of the game to have 28,000 EELS supporters chanting "bring on the bulldogs"

post-396-1253336038_thumb.jpg

post-396-1253336064_thumb.jpg

post-396-1253336091_thumb.jpg

:074::074: @ the chants "Bring on the Bulldogs" i suggest parra fans dont get to over the heads about this one,use forgot about your team through most the year until they started winning a few games and use rediscovered use have a team to support,Dogs by 12

G'day Vipernut,

Great photo's there of last nights game....the eels played awesome which left the titans gobbsmacked.

Unfortunately that's the last game of the year you guys will be walking away triumphent lol. My mighty Bulldogs will end all that come next week.

Disappointed all you eels fans will be as i see a repeat of the 98 semi's.

Cheers,

Robert :1badmood:

Gotta agree with you Robert. Go the DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:074::074: @ the chants "Bring on the Bulldogs" i suggest parra fans dont get to over the heads about this one,use forgot about your team through most the year until they started winning a few games and use rediscovered use have a team to support,Dogs by 12

dogs by only 12? I think that is a bit modest. More like dogs by 30 :1prop:

Yeah great night i was there too crowd was awesome.

Cant wait to do it all again next Friday,I reckon its about time we had 2 Sydney teams in a big finals game.

I just cant remeber what happened in 98 but 07 is still very clear in my mind. :1prop:

Go Eels

well Boofhead after another pitiful effort by the Wobballies again :1badmood: the NRL finals

must be a light at the end of a very black tunnel

both finals look to be quality games :thumbup:

even without the mighty Roosters who have collected their trophy (read spoon) :mad3:

they are must watch games

Please spare 1 minutes silence for Manly and St George for being knocked out of the finals :074:

Please spare 1 minutes silence for Manly and St George for being knocked out of the finals

Yeh as a Sharks supporter I was deeply upset by the quick exit of that pair...................NOT.

Bulldogs have been the team of the year for mine. Coming from last to second in one season is brilliant. Had that Soward cheat not done them out of two points plus losing two points for the stuff up against Penrith then they would have had the Minor Premiership won hands down.

I think their consistency has shown and their class all over the park will stop the Parra roll.

Dogs Storm Grandfinal.

Dave

Parra will be a tough game for the dogs it always is. I think last weeks game showed some areas where the great J Hayne has some weakness's and if they exploit that and shut down mortimer (10 mins of running a few forwards at him should work) we might get up.

Anyway the good thing about being a dogs supporter is you never have long to wait for a finals play off (or premiership)

GO THE DOGS

i am not a parramatta supporter but I do think the way they are playing they should beat the dogs next week, however it could be a different story the following week as melbourne are looking pretty formidable also!!! having said that I HATE melbourne with a passion so I am hoping for a parra grand final victory - sorry doggies supporters but I just dont think your team has the firepower to upset melbourne but i think parra just might!

thats my thoughts - time will tell.

pete.

Up the Doggies! Going to be a tough game but I think the Dogs can stop Parra's run.

It's a great pity these two aren't meeting in the GF, has the potential to be one of the great GFs. Two old rivals at it once again. One team was gone half way through the year and have staged an amazing come back while the other ran last last year and have shown how you can turn it all around in such a short time frame.

If the Dogs lose (heaven forbid!) then Parra will have my support in the GF.

COME ON DOGGIES

I am a die hard EELS supporter.

I thought the Hayne incident at normal speed was ok,It looks a lot worse in slow motion.

I agree there were some bad calls,but i think it balanced out in the end.The bulldogs were shocking in the play the ball for the whole game,just laying there getting in the way,very slow to clear the ruck.

In the end the EELS were the stronger side.

GO THE MIGHTY EELS!!!!!!!!

Stephen

:thumbup::yahoo::yahoo::thumbup: