My Sailfish- She's Gone Now

Boban

First of all I need to thank Craig from Huett Marine, for taking the time out to check my motors by plugging them into his laptop and talking with the buyers of my boat. Mate, you are a champion.

All at a very very reasonable price. Too cheap I reckon. The buyers loved it.

Yes if you haven't already guessed, I sold my Sailfish after putting a total of 20 hours use on the motors in a year and half.

Even still, I have some very mixed feelings, especially when we went out for a run out to Lion Island and back.

I still can't believe how good Craig was. He dropped everything (and he was busy) to do that for me.

I won't forget that any time soon.

Cheers

Mitch

(the man who will go fishing one day soon)

Edited by Boban

congats on the sale mitch and your right craig is a top bloke always there for fellow raiders i to must also say thankyou craig who fixed a nagging problem with my fuel lines last week sucking air from some were

the boat is running fine now craig cherrs

hows the vid going mitch from feb 09 marlin trip were all still waiting :074:

cherrs gary

Gary, the video is still on the flippin camera. Mate, I will have to go past your workplace soon fairly regularly. I'll drop in with it mate.

Byron, the Cruisecraft went to the brother in law. But he sold it because he didn't use it either. So it is gone for good.

I still have my little side console v punt, but I haven't been fishing for a long time. I am about to start building the house soon so I can't see the situation improving anytime soon.

What gets me most about Craig, is that his focus is not on money. That is so obvious by the way he deals with you over the phone. Not many like him.

First of all I need to thank Craig from Huett Marine, for taking the time out to check my motors by plugging them into his laptop and talking with the buyers of my boat. Mate, you are a champion.

All at a very very reasonable price. Too cheap I reckon. The buyers loved it.

Yes if you haven't already guessed, I sold my Sailfish after putting a total of 20 hours use on the motors in a year and half.

Even still, I have some very mixed feelings, especially when we went out for a run out to Lion Island and back.

I still can't believe how good Craig was. He dropped everything (and he was busy) to do that for me.

I won't forget that any time soon.

Cheers

Mitch

(the man who will go fishing one day soon)

Sorry to hear she's gone now Mitch I'm sure whoever purchased her will be happy but 20hrs is very little in18months an I spose the cash is always handy I guess you can always fish with us I know the Marourbra lads are returning once more( I love those lads)but maybe you got other ideas with things on at the moment I don't know I still look at Maryannes marlin sometimes on youtube and I love that music I know Ive posted it other place's on the internet and people just say thats awsome.Anyways it was a lovelly boat an knowing the way I felt when dad sold his pride montego in the late 90's he bought new in1977 I near cried I wish I had that boat now they are sort after for project boats and it still had the sheen from new even after all those years but time heals these thing and we get over it.Hears to ya EMU...