Hawksbury Classic

offchops

Hi Tom,Anroco.Fisher Doi & others,

The comp starts at 6pm Friday the 6th & finishes at 2pm Sunday the 8th Nov.But be sure to be at the weigh in by 2pm & signed in as 1 minute past 2 & they will not accept you for any reason.

Entries can be had at numerous places throughout the Windsor district,(Blakes marine Mcgrath's hill, Radiator repairs George St Windsor,Brooks tyres Windsor)to name a few.You can fish by boat or land based as long as you fish only the Hawkesbury river.

Anyone that needs an entry & has access to a fax machine send me your fax no & I will fax you a copy of my entry form, as you can use a copied one.Just fill it in & send it back to them with your entry fee by23 Oct & your in.

Regars Jeff

Hello all,

If anyone requires an entry form, please dont hesitate to email me on brett@klcc.com.au

Hurry and get your entries in. The classic is the biggest estuary comp in OZ and the weigh in day is a blast !

Ther eis a massive auction on the day where you can pick up some great bargains like fishing gear, camping, 4x4 stuff etc.

every registered angler goes into the draw to win a boat on the day but you have to be at the weigh in.

you wont get odds any better as the winner HAS to be at the weigh in.

changa

Hello all,

If anyone requires an entry form, please dont hesitate to email me on brett@klcc.com.au

Hurry and get your entries in. The classic is the biggest estuary comp in OZ and the weigh in day is a blast !

Ther eis a massive auction on the day where you can pick up some great bargains like fishing gear, camping, 4x4 stuff etc.

every registered angler goes into the draw to win a boat on the day but you have to be at the weigh in.

you wont get odds any better as the winner HAS to be at the weigh in.

changa

Entries close 23 oct. DOnt miss out on the best comp in OZ. You dont have to be a pro to enter, many wons and places have been won by weekender fishos.

Great prizes too. Rods reels, sounders, chartplotters etc etc. !

changa

Any new information on this comp. Where is the starting point? I know the comp starts on Friday at 6pm so does that mean you can fish from 6pm friday till sunday or is there a finish time each day? I know this is probably silly questions but would really like to know.

Thank you

Any new information on this comp. Where is the starting point? I know the comp starts on Friday at 6pm so does that mean you can fish from 6pm friday till sunday or is there a finish time each day? I know this is probably silly questions but would really like to know.

Thank you

Not silly questions mate, I am trying to find out the same things.

Not silly questions mate, I am trying to find out the same things.

Fishing starts at 6pm friday night ,you can fish anytime sat or sun but to be eligable for any prizes you must weigh in BEFORE 2.00 sunday at pitt town,you can fish anywhere in the hawkesbury river system but you must not pass lion island ,in other words you cannot go outside the heads.Cheers Laurie.