Dirty Rotten Thieves.

davegroves68

Hi Raiders.

Not sure if this should go in fishing reports but here goes. Mods..feel free to move it.

Been windy all week so when i checked the weather for Pittwater last night i was stoked to see it was going to be calm. Couple of beers in the arvo and home for an early night ready for a 5am start.

Now i have moved my dingy from the racks at Taylors Point , I put it on the back of :wife: 's Ute each time i go, and row out to Alchemy(25 Bertie)...

So, up at 5am all raring to go. I go down to put the dingy on ....and realise that the ute is gone from outside!! :1badmood:

Police called ..and all that...

Bottom line....no way to get to the boat .. Now I am at home writing this instead of catching Kingies :mad3:

If anyone sees a'95 white Rodeo around ,abandoned, that'll be my fiancee's.

NOT HAPPY...NEED A FISH :mad3::1badmood::( at least it was empty and insured)

A very angry Welsh Dave

No Good,

I lost a worked XE-351 Falcon to scum like that many years ago.

A lot of work and money for someone to think they have the right to take it off you.

Just hope, like me, that Karma has a place in this world.

Hope it turns up.

Only hope there is a trebble you forgot somewhere in it and he somehow gets it lodged up their clacker.

Sometimes you want them written of or recovered undamaged so it is over and done with - the inbetween is just a pain in the clacker.

Have lost cars , bikes and even same boat twice over the years and only had the pleasure in catching one bloke , seeing him convicted and then noticing in the court his mate who we couldn't catch on the day but pointed out for the police to arrest was a pleasure. Imagine turning up to court to see if your mate was going to dump on you when you have warrants outstanding. Police didn't persue him on our case as the warrants outstanding put him away and they had already ticked the case solved box. What a system. I won't even mention the insurnce side of it

Still no sign of it turning up :1badmood:

Probably broken it down for spares.I will have to fit a roof rack on my car for the dingy. I can't have 2 weekends with no fishing, especially after reading the reports of some god kings being caught.

Guess iI will have to make do with a few cold ones :beersmile: and watch the Moto GP... could be worse eh?

Thanks for the comments, they cheered me up a bit.

Dave