Bot Bay 21/10 09

Bentstik

Went out yesterday and what a quiet session, went all over the bay for 4 fish. There are schools of salmon all over the place, threw everything at them except the kitchen sink and could not entice one. :mad3::mad3: But in the end what a beautiful day on the water and better than being at work. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Cheers Silvo

Hey silvo, how are you mate, you never told me wich side your stick is bent :074:

Try the rio slug or somthing close to it, Aurthor will let you know which selection works , they mimick the baitfish thats about :biggrin2:

Hows soccer going.

Mate we went undeafeted all year and lost the GF :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

Speak to you soon

Silvo

Hi guys,

I had the same problem on wednesday in the pittwater. A good size school of tailor were busting up north east of Scottland island. got one about 39cm after about 10mins then chased them for a further 2hrs for two more soft bumps and that was it. Was throwing 10 and 20 gram metals at them from about 30 to 40 meters away....Just couldn't get their attention.

But like u was said, at least i wasn't at work.

Good luck next time.

Dan.

Hi guys,

I had the same problem on wednesday in the pittwater. A good size school of tailor were busting up north east of Scottland island. got one about 39cm after about 10mins then chased them for a further 2hrs for two more soft bumps and that was it. Was throwing 10 and 20 gram metals at them from about 30 to 40 meters away....Just couldn't get their attention.

But like u was said, at least i wasn't at work.

Good luck next time.

Dan.

Hi Dan, what type of metals? the silver or blue slugs just aint working, I have a couple of slugs, couple of rios and a cream colour ****** cheapy wich aliminates under water, they worked a treat, I bought new slugs as I lost the last few. cheers Basil

Hi Dan, what type of metals? the silver or blue slugs just aint working, I have a couple of slugs, couple of rios and a cream colour ****** cheapy wich aliminates under water, they worked a treat, I bought new slugs as I lost the last few. cheers Basil

post-8406-1256336383_thumb.jpg

Groper, They are called Knights, they are designed for spinning, jigging or trolling. They go from 10g to 100g. I get them from Go Fish They'are good cos they've got the silver for flash and a bit of colour aswell.

Dan.

post-8406-1256336383_thumb.jpg

Groper, They are called Knights, they are designed for spinning, jigging or trolling. They go from 10g to 100g. I get them from Go Fish They'are good cos they've got the silver for flash and a bit of colour aswell.

Dan.

the bait they are taking at the moment are white, that should be a good enough hint for ya :thumbup: