Leaking Bimini Roof

brickman

the roof off my bimini is leaking and you can actuly see little hair line cracks in it spewwing :1badmood:

money is a bit tight at present so i'm looking for a bandade something spray on or wipe on would be great

i'll eventuly replace it in about 6months so any tips on products would be apresiated

cherrs wet gary

ps it is a standard blue fabric one

Edited by brickman

Gary a low cost sheet cut to size off a roll used for his clears from the old marine upholstory bloke in P/matta Rd near where Hastings Deering Ford used to be, combined with a few eyelets for the cord thrown in would make the old blue fabric bimini under it last for years...

Cheers

Byron :1fishing1:

hi mate ,when i used to camp my tent started to leak ,i went to a camping store and they had a product that you brush on the seams and stiching,that sorted out the leaks

its was a little bottle and had a brush attached to the inside of the lid

dont know what it was called,but its a cheap option ,give it a go

it did leave a whiteish stain where it was brushed but it certainly stopped the drips that aligned perfectly with my forehead

cheers arman

hi mate ,when i used to camp my tent started to leak ,i went to a camping store and they had a product that you brush on the seams and stiching,that sorted out the leaks

its was a little bottle and had a brush attached to the inside of the lid

dont know what it was called,but its a cheap option ,give it a go

it did leave a whiteish stain where it was brushed but it certainly stopped the drips that aligned perfectly with my forehead

cheers arman

Gary Similiar experience as mentioned by Arman. Some years back , when camping , I had a small problem with water coming through the stiching of the tent & used a spray on silicon product

Cannot recall the product name. Check with camping equipment stores

Geoff