Central Coast Pigs

Mercer007

Raiders,

Headed North for an hour this morning with a mate to have a fish and to see this spot he's been raving about.

After a half hour walk in we arrive at a lovely rocky point at 6am greeted with the low tide.

Things warmed up pretty quick with my mate landing a Drummer on the first cast. It happened that quick, I was still rigging up and look over to see him battlin a 40cm pig on 6lb line.

Over the next few hours we landed around 40 fish between us. Most the fish were the magical 1cm under legal, but there were also some thumpers there as well.

Got busted off a couple of times by some big pigs on 20lb line, gee they pull like a freight train.

As the tide came in, so did the bream. I landed a couple and my mat landed 3 or 4 as well.

All up I had 10 keeper fish, mate had a few extra.

Then the dreaded half hour walk back to the car lugging all our gear, wet from the waist down and loaded with an extra 10kg of fish.

I got chaffed up pretty bad on the way back to the car. Nappy rash cream for me.

Cheers

Thats Gold Peter, well done on the Pigs and Bream.

:1prop:

bad luck about the chaffing but it happens and it friggin hurts like ALL HELL. :1badmood:

At least you will remember the day for all the pain you went through to get the 10kg of good fish to take home... roflroflrofl

Well done mate on the catch, were you with Ray by any chance???

post-10077-1257567438_thumb.jpg

I did take the camera, Bloody vista eludes me at times. Took me 15 mins to find the pic after I resized it.

Never had these problems running windows XP.

Thats Gold Peter, well done on the Pigs and Bream.

:1prop:

bad luck about the chaffing but it happens and it friggin hurts like ALL HELL. :1badmood:

At least you will remember the day for all the pain you went through to get the 10kg of good fish to take home... roflroflrofl

Well done mate on the catch, were you with Ray by any chance???

Not with Ray today mate.

Funnily enough, the fish in the middle of the last picture looks like a blackfish...which probably would be pretty common where you would be fishing too...or maybe just a discoloured pig =]. Nice bag though, pigs are tasty :biggrin2:

Justin :1fishing1:

Edited by Juzza

Funnily enough, the fish in the middle of the last picture looks like a blackfish...which probably would be pretty common where you would be fishing too...or maybe just a discoloured pig =]. Nice bag though, pigs are tasty :biggrin2:

Justin :1fishing1:

yep black fish x1, pigs x10 ,bream x 3, the bream and black fish didn't play the game as well they normly do .