Jb News?

lennon_2101

Hey guys,

Heading down to J.B on wednesday night for our annual 2 day kingfish hunt!

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news from down that way of late. It is so hard to find good reports from down there on google!

Any news would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

That is not what I wanted to hear :thumbdown: . I am heading down there for 10 days over Xmas and New year and everyone has set these expectations of huge kings in the bay, I hope we are not going to be dissapointed.

I am also interested in knowing what the Snapper fishing will be like at that time of year at JB, I know may years ago it used to be excellent with some very large Snapper being caught but not sure what it is like recently.

That is not what I wanted to hear :thumbdown: . I am heading down there for 10 days over Xmas and New year and everyone has set these expectations of huge kings in the bay, I hope we are not going to be dissapointed.

I am also interested in knowing what the Snapper fishing will be like at that time of year at JB, I know may years ago it used to be excellent with some very large Snapper being caught but not sure what it is like recently.

i was down at ulladulla on the 6th and we caught some good snapper the biggest a 2kg

hey lennon_2101,

everytime i go down i fish just off the reefs at calalla and plantation point. they are both good spots from the boat.

you can also fish plantation point from the rocks if you down have a boat at low tide.

cheers Dave