Kings Of The Bricks

f1sh3rm4n

g day fellow raiders

had the day of work today so i decided to go for an early morning rock fish. I fish between botany and bondi just on 5am the sun was starting to come across the horizon and the wind was minimal, it was a beaut morning.

ive had a fair bit of spare cash lately so i decided to invest in a stella 3000 and a new 9ft tiralejo for a bit of spining fun. anyway today was the first day ive used it. got to the ledge and setup my new baby and started spinning, after about 20 minutes, bang something smashed my 40gm raider, it took of like a rocket down deep. any way i tightened up the drag and fought the girl down deep for a few tense minutes, finally she surfaced and it was a nice kingy.

landed her and measured her she went to 62cms a quick snap and she was back in the drink.

post-9477-1261625400_thumb.jpg

after that not much else happened for me, a few other people there were getting come nice blackies. it was awesome fun of the light gear, well worth the small fortune it cost me

f1sh3rm4n

TOP CAcTH F1sh3rm4n!!!

I seem to remember u catching a few thumper sambos recently too!! youve certainly got it figured out havent you..U must b soo good at evrything in life with a combo like that..the stella and the tiralejo certainly match nicely dont they..like bacon and eggs if u ask me..WELL DONE

TIGHT LINES

B4nd1t :beersmile: MERRY XMAS

Man that's a nice out fit you have yourself there what a great chrissy present. Now about all that spare cash you have, maybe we should become friends hahahah :biggrin2:

Nice rat btw

I fish that area abit myself so i may see you down there sometime.

cheers

Luke