Touch Ipod Apps

mrsswordfisherman

Can't beat Bejewelled as a time waster or great for number two's except you don't get off till your legs have gone to sleep! :074:

Hahahah Greg how true. Stewy fought a marlin or 2 for 30 mins yesterday whilst sitting!!!

Thanks cut loose will look at Tap Tap (love GH)

I found Music Lite - this uses your own music as well for trivia questions and music grabs.

I know how much you love yr music so "shazam" should be high on list of must have apps.

It scans and tags a song you can hear playing when ya just cannot think of the name of artist etc.

Only downside is the need for microphone on iPod touch so you need to connect a earphone headset with one on it. I've used this for fun and it even taged mumbles (James rayne) so works pretty good.

I use mine on my iPhone , which I'm typing on now and assume it needs an Internet connection so wifi hotspot is prob needed. There is a bundle of apps that are great.

Can't beat Bejewelled as a time waster or great for number two's except you don't get off till your legs have gone to sleep! :074:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses there iPhone while in the throne room :074:

cheers...steve ....

Edited by roosterman

Hi all,

all these are free apps which I find handy.

For fishing

Bom Radar

PWAU lite (used for weather taken from the BOM)

Tides

Shralp Tide

WindAlert

Koredoko (used to tell you the gps mark of where your photo was taken)

Travelling

Tripcase

Transit Syd (train time tables)

Eating

Foodwatch (NSW)

urbanspoon

Music

shazam (to find the name of an unknow song)

Conversion

Cambio

thanks

Ash

Fitness/Gym Junkie = iFitness

Navigation = TomTom App (Will only work with iPhone cause it has a built in GPS, unless you have a TomTom car kit thing). I suggest you be certain it will work first as it costs like $80. There are a few cheaper competitors out there too

BAC = AlcoholCalc - only an estimate but may come in handy after a few :beersmile:

Transit Sydney and Day Tides are both FREE!! and are great

HI all,

Merry Xmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.

Pocket Weather - Weather Forecast, tide times, wind speeds, radar.

Knot Guide - Shows you how to tie different types of knots in pictures step by step.

Navionics Marine - Excellent Marine GPS for the money and features.

Police Scan - Entertaining listening whats going on with the cops from Australia and around the world.

iConvert - Every type of conversion you can imagine.

Tomtom - GPS, has its moments but alright overall.

Foxtel - Its new and really good if you have IQ as you can use it to record when your away from the unit.

Connect 4 - Classic game now in digital format, you can challenge people via Bluetooth.

Traffic Rush - Fun, free, entertaining time waster.

Thanks for sharing those apps everyone

I am a mad gamer and this will make my train trips enjoyable. I have Canasta, Cribbage, solitaires, scrabble, trivial pursuit, music lite and SCENE IT movies, sudoku, yahtzee, shazam, flick fishing, paper toss, traffic rush, band hero. That lot should keep me amused.

Thanks again

mrsswordie

Apple NL Texas Holdem ($)

About Battery

Pkt Weather (has the tides on it too)

FlightControl

Trace (gets super hard)

Melody Match

Shazam

Operation Flashpoint ($)

For Kids - (my 4 yr old loves my Iphone)

Feed Me

Closemyeyes (a book)

Word MAgic

Letter Tracer

FW Animals

Face Melter

Cute Math

Colorama