Sunday Arvo Session

Little Hooker

Hey raiders

I thought i share my sussessful fishing trip in the harbour yesterday arvo/night. Armed with some live nippers , very old prawns and pilles headed to the main harbour tryin to cure the sickness of not fishing for 2 weeks. :wacko:

Tried for some squid at a few places for a zero and gave up when the southerly picked up abit. Headed over to the WC which only rewarded us with a flattie but did give us pently of yakkas for the night. Water was really calm so tried some of the markers for some arvo kings but not takers so then we jus worked the area around S&P and it was firing. ALot of liltte ones at the start but then found some nice keepers to bring home for the table.

post-6068-1261963870_thumb.jpg

Decent 6hr session for just me and the misses :thumbup:

That's a very nice assortment of fish you have there, Little Hooker, it's good to see westies doing so well in Sydney Harbour :thumbup:

By the way Little Hooker, what's the abbreviation WC stand for mate, did you take the boat around the cliff face below the restaurant at watson's bay did you ?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Night time is the only time to fish S+P IMO if you want to avoid the tiddlers.

Great mixed bag and I bet your better half outfished you.

I dont know why the WC has gone quiet.This weather has kept the boat ramps quiet so it must be

good for you to have a hassle free launch of your boat.