Help Needed

adjustedpete

I have broken the axle on my trailor and need someone who can weld to weld the locating lugs that hold the axle onto the springs. I have tried everywhere but no joy. My boat has been in the water for 5 days now and Im getting desperate. Can any raider help? I live on the northern beaches. PH 0404463766 if you can help

Pete, can you remember when I said your axle might be bent as it keeps spitting out the seals? damm I wish you replaced it then.

you may be better off looking up boat and trailor wreckers and just buying a complete axle.

regards Basil

Pete, can you remember when I said your axle might be bent as it keeps spitting out the seals? damm I wish you replaced it then.

you may be better off looking up boat and trailor wreckers and just buying a complete axle.

regards Basil

Ive got a new axle, I just need someone to weld the locating lugs on, noone untill 2nd jan. My boat will sink from the barnacles by then...lol

Ive got a new axle, I just need someone to weld the locating lugs on, noone untill 2nd jan. My boat will sink from the barnacles by then...lol

LOL dont let that happen, talk soon Pete.

Wish I could help but im no good with welding.

regards Basil

A BIG thankyou Gary aka brickman, our site sponser. :thumbup: You helped me above and beyond the call of duty :yahoo: . Trailor is fixed and the boat will be out of the water tonight after I go and torment a few fish. If anyone has any boat or trailor issues, you cant go past Gary. God I love fishraider.

A BIG thankyou Gary aka brickman, our site sponser. :thumbup: You helped me above and beyond the call of duty :yahoo: . Trailor is fixed and the boat will be out of the water tonight after I go and torment a few fish. If anyone has any boat or trailor issues, you cant go past Gary. God I love fishraider.

Hey Pete, latley the fish have been tormenting you :074:

I might come to pitwater with my Boat if you like, when I get back that is, after all I have the downrigger.

How is Angel going :thumbup:

Gary a big well done.

It is sponsors like Garry and Craig who make this site so great and, of course, all the other members who are willing to go that extra mile to help people out.

I am glad and privileged to be a member.