Avoca Rock's

bangus

Gooday raiders,

( The son is doing the report today AGAIN ! ) Arrived at avoca around 6 am when we got to the rock's the people that where livebating where the one's that were catching all the kingfish.So my DaD riged up a pilchard on a float rig and my grandpa chucked it out first cast and bang down goes the float it did'nt take long to hook the first fish.My grandpa took his time on fighting the fish then came up the float and my grandpa lifted up a kingy we thought it was undersize when it goes on the brag mat yippi kiay!! :yahoo: it is legal 67 cm :yahoo: We didnt catch any thing in the next two hour's :thumbdown: 2 hour's later as soon as my grandpa chucked out a fresh new bait bang zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.The line start's peeling of the reel then my grandpa striked it locked up the drag took his time then came lifted up a monster bonito 63 cm :1yikes:

and later on we cooked it for lunch :074: there was also a big shark lerking around.Didnt catch any thing till then.

cheers bangus jr :1fishing1: enjoy the pic's

post-10205-1263294547_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1263294566_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1263294585_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1263294598_thumb.jpg

Edited by bangus

Hey Bangus and Jr,

Good to meet you up there, great catch! :thumbup:

After you guys left, it got pretty choppy and very quiet. No one seemed to catch anything until it got dark. My uncle managed to get 1 decent size Tailor about 38cm and 2 Yellow tail before it got a little too wet and headed home.

Cheers