Just Jew Good

marcel haber

Decided to hit the waters for a birthday bash, and once again we were just jew good.

The game is getting a little easier know for us - we just need the bigger boys to hit our rods.

My brother finally managed to land one of his own - he is now got that jewie vibe.( what a birthday present)

Also managed a few throw back tailor and one keeper tailor.

Enjoy.

Twin 1

Marcel

post-3455-1263694575_thumb.jpg

post-3455-1263694726_thumb.jpg

Edited by twin1

Happy Birthday to the both of you!!!!

The Jewwies are in big trouble now and are being hunted by quite a few people!!!! hopefully I can get back into the action too but keep trying guys Im sure the big one is not too far away!!!!

Regards,

Nathan

Thankyou Marcel for convincing me to go out for a jew fish especially after I had a late night on the grog :beersmile: .It was good to see my rod buckle over for a change and to land one of these magnificent creatures. I was starting to get a bit worried :( . Your a good brother and a top fishing buddy. :yahoo]

Edited by LUMPOOKEY

Thankyou Marcel for convincing me to go out for a jew fish especially after I had a late night on the grog :beersmile: .It was good to see my rod buckle over for a change and to land one of these magnificent creatures. I was starting to get a bit worried :( . Your a good brother and a top fihing buddy. :yahoo]

No worries bro , the pleasure is all mine especially after I have had all the bites lately.

Its good to see that I have passed on some of my increasing skill to you.

All I have to do from this moment on is teach you how to spell fishing :074:

Twin 1